스물여섯

Lisa

I woke up just now and I looked at my phone to check what time it is.

It's already afternoon.

I noticed that Joohyun still didn't leave a message for me so I decided to call her again.

She still doesn't answer my calls.

So I decided to call Yeri to make sure she was okay.

It didn't took long when she answered my call.

"Hello? Lisa?" she says.

"Hello Yeri, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Okay, we're in the dorm. We were just in a meeting earlier. How about you?" she asked.

"I'm okay too, how's Joohyun?" I ask on the other line.

"She's busy doing so much things, she take care of us too much. Wait, isn't she talking to you yet?" she asked me. I sighed.

"Not yet." I said. "Oh shit! Wait let me call her!" she said and I tried to stop her.

"Wait! Yo don't need to call her anymore, I'll just wait until she's done." I said but she didn't let me to stop her.

"UNNNNIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!" I heard her shout, I pull my phone away from my ear. I was almost deaf because of that.

"Lisa is looking for you!" she says.

I heard that she passed the phone to Joohyun.

"Hello?" I heard Joohyun say.

Haaaay I already missed her voice.

"Hi love. How are you?" I said.

"I'm okay, just a little busy. We were in a meeting earlier. Sorry I barely touch my phone I'm keeping up with a lot of things" she says.

"Oh really? Are you okay? They didn't scold you?" I asked with concern.

I heard her sigh.

"Uh- not really. Don't worry, I'm good." she says.

I know she's not okay but I won't force her to speak. I'll just wait when she's ready to talk about how she feels. Because she is the type of person who will be as independent as she can be. I don't want to force her because she might get angry to me, I know she's under of a lot of stress right now.

"Okay but don't forget that I'm here?" I told her.

"Sure. Do you have anything else to say?" she asked.

"Yes, about my schedule I have a new schedule." I said.

"Ah okay." She nonchalantly said.

She seems to have no interest now maybe because of stress.

"The ---" I couldn't say what I'm about to say when she suddenly cut me off.

"Can we not talk about it for now? I have a lot to think for now. Maybe next time?" she says.

I suddenly shrank from what she said. I feel like I'm bothering her.

"Uh-Oh sure. I'm sorry. Alright, it's no problem." I assured her.

"Thank you, I have to go now." She said.

"I love-" I didn't finish what I was going to say because she turned off the call already.

That's okay Lisa, your girlfriend is just stressed but she loves you. You know that better than anyone else. I mentally tapped myself for comfort. Hahahahahahaha I'm weird and I know it.