십이

Irene

I'm not in the mood today. I don't know why. I feel like I woke up in a wrong side of bed. Argh.

I stood up from my bed and I look at myself in front of the mirror I am automatically glaring to myself.

I saw a stuff toy lying on ghe floor and I kicked it. Poor stuff toy. I walked towards it I grabbed it and I grip it and throw it. Stupid stuff toy.

I went out of my room to grab my breakfast the same time that I opened my door is also the same time that Yeri went oit of her room.

She looked at me and smile but it wuicly fade away and turn inti confusion. "Good mor-Oh! Wow! What's with the frown unnie?"

I just rolled my eyed at her. She silently followed me to kitchen.

I grabbed my cereals and milk. I also grab a bowl and spoon.

I was eating quietly when I heard Seulgi and Wendy's voice. They're already up to.

"Good morning Yeri and Good morning U-Oh wow what's with frown unnie?" Seulgi asked.

And again for the second time I just rolled my eyes at her.

Yerim just laughed at her. "I also told her that?"

"Maybe she's sick?" Seulgi said while grabbing her cereal too.

"Maybe she's already part of the Lovesick girls?" Wendy said.

And they laughed as if I'm not here, as if I can't hear them.

"We are the lovesick girls
Ne meotdaero nae sarangeul kkeunnael sun eopseo" Yeri even have the guts to sing it.

"We are the lovesick girls
I apeum eopsin nan amu uimiga eopseo" And seulgi also have the guts to continue it.

I mentally face-palm myself. I didn't raise them to disrespect me!

"But we were born to be alone yeah, we were born to be alone yeah, we were born to be alone but why we still looking for love? HAHAHAHA!" Wendy even joined them!

"No love letters, no X and O's
No--" Yeri even tried to do Lisa's part but no! That's enough.

"ENOUGH! I CAN HEAR THE THREE OF YOU I'M JUST HERE ACROSS YOU! ARGH! YOU EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO SING IT AS IF I'M NOT HERE?!" I shouted to the three of them.

They just went in silent.

I heard one of the door opened maybe Joy is already up.

"Why I heard unnie shouting? Wha- Oh wow what's with frown unnie?" okay for the third time! I'm out! I can't take this anymore.

I heard yeri laughed but Wendy elbowed her so she would stop. She even put her hands to her mouth to stop herself from laughing.

I stood up so I can have peaceful life but Joy went towards me and made me sit again.

"You're not going anywhere unnie, what happened?" She said as she sit beside me.

"Nothing." I said.

"As if we believe you" Wendy said.

"Come on unnie tell us!" Seulgi said.

"Maybe she's really lovesick?" Yeri said.

I glared at her.

"What? I'm just making a guess?" She said.

"Where's Lisa? I thought you will be with her in Daegu?" Joy asked.

"I don't know maybe she's having fun." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Huh?" Joy didn't get it.

"She's in their dorm, Jisoo told me." Seulgi said.