chapter 11

Danni's POV-

I slowly wake up and see that once again I was laying ontop of Jessica.

I slowly sit up to not wake her and grab my clothes for the day so I can have a shower.

Just before I get in the shower, my phone beeps telling me I got a message.

From my friend Ben, he gives me a ride some days when I dont have to take annie to school and I dont want to drive.

Ben🤨:
So do you need a lift today or are you driving annie?

Me:
I dont know if Annie's going to school today. But I'm fine I think I'll drive myself and Jessica.

Ben🤨:
Jessica? As in the new girl that you got paired with and had a fit about and punched a locker on the way out?

Me:
Yes that Jessica, shes cool now and I didnt punch a locker I slapped it gently.

Ben🤨:
Tell that to the dent shaped like a fist.

Me:
fuck off I'll see you at school.

I sigh and put my phone down, I didnt mean to punch a locker but ben kept telling me to calm down and I just get even more mad when people say that.

If it was that easy to calm down I would already be calm!

I turn the shower on to let the water warm up, I quickly take my pyjamas off before jumping into the warm water letting it run down my skin and relaxing slightly as it does.

I normally listen to music while in the shower but I didn't want to wake Jessica, so I quickly wash my body and hair.

I turn the water off before getting out and drying myself off.

I wrap my hair in the towel before getting dressed into a pair of shorts, black tank top with a flannel on top.

I throw on some bracelets and an angle wing necklace that I got while I was at my grandparents in Cuba.

I quickly brush my naturally straight hair quickly looking at my roots...

I got my hair died blonde with some brown highlights at the start of February. So it's been 6 and a bit months since and my roots are so long.

I throw on a beanie so you can only see some of my roots.

(This but natural and straight)