chapter 13

Jessica's POV-

I woke up and quickly opened my eyes causing me to close them again.

Once I was able to open my eyes I saw danni cuddled Into me sleeping peacefully.

Her head laying on my chest like she was using my boobs as a pillow. Her arms wrapped around my waist pulling me as close as she can. Our legs were intertwined.

I smiled and gently played with her hair and wrapped my free arm around her.

After awhile, she started to wake up.
She cuddled into me closer. Like she was trying to go back to sleep.

"Danni, baby wanna wake up for me or are you gonna use me as a pillow all day?"

"Pillow... comfy..." I heard her mumble.

I giggled at her.

"Okay 10 more minutes then you have to wake up!"

She didn't answer me, just cuddled closer. I dont know how tho shes on top of me!

Ten minutes later I started to play with her hair again.

"Danni, time to get up we need to get breakfast and get ready for whatever you wanna do."

She opens her eyes and smiles lightly at me making my heart leap.

"Anything?" She asks, giving me the puppy eyes.

"Anything but sleeping." I say knowing why she asked.

"Whhyyyyy!!!" She says with a massive pout on her face.

"Because you cant sleep all day every day!"

"Why?"

"Because!"

"Why?"

"If you ask one more time I'm going to die!"

I saw a little smirk on her face when I turned to face her. She was playing with me.

"Why?"

"Omg!" I jumped on her so I was straddling her before tickling her sides

"I'm s-sorry stop!!" She said through her fits of giggles.

I ignored her and carried on using one of my hands to pin her arms above her head, and the other to tickle her.

"Sorry, I didnt hear you. What did you say?"

"I- I said I'm s-sorry!" She says during a fit of giggles.

I stop tickling her, and get off of her sitting next to her on the bed.

"Thank you! Now let's go back to sleep!" She says pulling the covers back over her head.

Sighing I straddled her waist again, causing her to pull the blanket off her face.

"Danni, get up!" I said while looking down into her beautiful green eyes.

"Danni, get up!"  I said while looking down into her beautiful green eyes