chapter 17

Danni's pov.

I woke up to a soft voice, and some one shaking me awake.

"Danni, its time to get up and dressed everyone is down stairs eating, we thought we would let you sleep longer as your driving." I open my eyes to see linda looking at me.

She was sitting on the end of the bed.

Nodding I slowly sit up grabbing the clothes I had laid out last night.

Going onto the bathroom, I wash my face and brush my teeth before putting them into a wash bag to take down.

Changing Into my clothes, I look in the mirror. I had picked out a grey cropped hoodie and some sweat pants.

I walk out to see linda still sitting on the bed, she has a hair brush in her hand.

Smiling I sit on the floor sitting infront of her while she does my hair.

She always used to do this for me when I was younger.

Once she was finished we walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a slice of toast before going over to a sleepy anni.

She was trying her best to stay awake, her head dropping down closer to her bowl of cereal, waking herself up quickly.

Giggling I move the bowl and she falls fast asleep on the table.

Once its time to leave we all grab last minute things.

I hand my stuff to jess as I pick anni up and carring her to Chris's car, leaving a kiss on her forehead before shutting the door and going to my car.

Sitting  in the drives seat, putting the address to the beach we had decided to stop at on the way onto my phone and doing one last look to make sure everyone has there belt on.

Emma is sitting In the passenger seat looking through  the radio stations, while jess is sitting in the back with a pout on her face.

Pulling out of the driveway and out of the street.

"Hey danni, what's your Instagram? I take alot of pictures and it  would be nice to tag you."

"Oh um I think its Garcia_danni02"

"Found it!" Nodding I continue to drive before I see a drive through Starbucks.

"What do you want? I really need coffee" I say while pulling my card out.

Once we had picked up the orders we start to drive again.

_______

Jessica's POV-

I was sitting in the back drinking my Starbucks, joining in mums and danni's convo sometimes.

When we pulled up to the beach danni turned the car off and climbs out of the car.