Move now

Marcelo:

I woke up feeling kisses being placed all over my face and my goddess leg rubbing up and down my bulge. I chuckled and pulled her in for a kiss. She looks so beautiful in the morning with her bare face out.

"Good morning mi hermosa diosa." (My beautiful goddess)

Smiling, she got on top of me being careful so that she wouldn't touch my wound. She kissed down my neck and all over my chest. I bit down on my lip from how good her soft, plump lips felt on my skin.

"It'll be an even better morning if you cum inside of me apuesto."

"Diosa you know we are pushed for time. We still have to shower and pack before we hit the road and California is a whole 18 hour drive."

"I say 2o hours..."

"And why is that?"

She bit down on her lip and pulled her panties to the side. I felt her warm wet pussy juices flowing down onto my dick. She's such a freak, I would've never thought.

"Because wether you like it or not, in which you do, we're gonna fuck now, in the shower and in the car but you trying your best to deny my pussy is only wasting more time apuesto."

"Your pussy?" I arched my brow at her

"Yup, unless you can prove it's yours."

She leaned down and nibbled on my ear. While her ass was slightly up and I slid myself inside of her tight wet walls. She moaned out and dug her nails into my shoulders but I didn't mind it, it's sexy. I gripped her hair and lifted her head up so that she could look at me. I smacked her ass and she let out another moan.

"Fuckkk... you're so big papi."

"Ride my dick diosa." I groaned

She smiled down at me and took all the covers off of us so that I could get a better view of what she was doing to me. This goddess rode my dick like a fucking stripper in a porno. She had me groaning and bitting down on my lip while her hand was wrapped around my neck. She rolled her hips and grounded her wet pussy onto my dick. She'd switch from that and bouncing up and down but when she'd reach the tip she squeeze her walls around me, making my toes curl.

"Gah damn diosa!" I groaned feeling myself getting closer

When I looked down she had already came twice.

"Yesss papi... tell me it's my dick!"

The hold she had on my neck tightened and the lust she had in her eyes mixed with a little bit of her anger. It was all so sexy, she was so fucking sexy. I reached down and started massaging her clit. Watching her whole body shake as she came long and hard.

"It'll always be yours diosa."

"Ohhh fuckkk, fuck me Mar... I wanna cum while you fuck me hard papi!"

I sat up pushing myself deeper inside of her and she screamed out loudly. I wrapped her legs around my waist and she held onto my neck tightly as I took her ass straight to pound town. I fucked her rough and fast, feeling her walls start to pulsate around me. I knew my back was filled with scratches but that was the least of my concerns. She felt so fucking good, I'm becoming addicted to her.

"Fuckkk diosa, voy a correrme!" (I'm gonna cum)

"Please papi... shittt cum inside your pussy!"

Me pounding her and her grinding on me hit me hard and I came longer than ever deep inside of her. I held myself in her for a bit waiting on her to stop shaking and when I pulled out she squirted all over me, screaming. When she was done, I noticed her cheeks grow red in embarrassment so I kissed her.