Meeting With the Devil

Marcelo:

Selene and I walked down the stairs to my conference room. Before I could open the door she touched my arm catching my attention.

"I just want you to know. Whatever happens, happens for a reason."

She smiled and rubbed her hand up and down my arm.

"Thanks..." I removed her hand off of me and opened the door

When I did, my father was sitting down smoking a cigar with his feet kicked up. I rolled my eyes and made my way towards him.

"Make this quick, I have a mafia to run."

I pushed his legs off my table and took a seat across from him. Selene sat beside me.

"It has been brought to my attention that there is a rat in my mafia." He chuckled

"It's been brought to your attention that there is a rat in MY mafia because my wife told you so."

"Your wife is the rat."

I was trying my best to control my anger. Thinking of every reason why I should stay calm. A very few popped in my head.

He took a long pull from his cigar and blew a hard sigh.

"And you know it's funny because I actually liked her. She seemed very good for you, I could see the love you had for her in your eyes. You know I almost feel bad for you."

"You don't need to because Anastasia is none of your concern. You have no proof or evidence to defend the fact that she's the rat. So until then-"

"Dile lo que has encontrado." (Tell him what you found Selene)

I turned my head and looked at her.

"Un día la escuché por teléfono hablando directamente con Diego. Todo el asunto de Sansón era una configuración, solo para hacerte pensar que encontró una pista. Cuando en realidad le está dando uno a Diego. Por eso fue tan fácil para ella obtener información de él."

(I heard her on the phone one day talking to Diego directly. The whole Samson thing was a set up, just to make you think she found a lead. When really she's giving one to Diego. That's why it was so easy for her to get information out of him)

I rolled my eyes and scoffed all of this is bullshit.

"Y si todavía no me crees, aquí está su reciente registro de llamadas. Rastreé el número de teléfono y fue é."

(And if you still don't believe me, here is her recent call log. I tracked the phone number and it was him)

"You see Mar-"

"So you want me to sit up here and believe the mother of my child, my goddess, my future. Would betray be so easily. When I'm with her 24/7... Papa she never leaves my side. She can't even look me in my eyes and tell me a white lie. Selene, Anastasia hasn't stepped foot in Mexico since I brought her here and for those six months we weren't together she was an assassin. Killing for money, so unless I see it with my own two eyes-"

"IF YOU DON'T KILL HER I WILL!" He stood up and threw a chair across the room

His words kept replaying in my head, it formed a ringing in my ears and everything I said about keeping calm flew out the window. I instantly stood up and balled up his suit into my hands before slamming him hard against the wall.

"¿QUÉ ME ACABAS DE DECIR?" (WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME)

I seen him ball up his fist and it coming towards me but I wanted him to hit me. I need an excuse for when my mom finds out.

His punch hit me hard making me let him go and stumble back. I spat out the blood that sat in my mouth and stormed towards him. Just as my fist was connecting with the side of his face Selene jumped in between us.

"MR. MILLER YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!"

I looked at this bitch like she was stupid and pushed her ass out the way. My father and I attacked each other like lions. Beating the blood we share out of each other. My dad and I used to fight all the time for training but never like this.

This time we fought for power, we fought for love, we fought for a mafia.

"MAR, BABY THATS ENOUGH!" I heard my diosa voice but it blurred out

I was on top of my dad beating him black and blue as his blood splattered all across my face. I could see the fear in his eyes as I was beating him but I was so furious. So much built up pain he caused me turned into anger. I felt like killing him and if it wasn't for Luis lifting me off of him, I probably would've.

"BÁJATE DE MÍ, LO VOY A MATAR!" (GET OFF OF ME! IM GONNA KILL HIM)

I fought against the hold Luis and three of my guards had on me before breaking free. I ran towards his body on the floor but Ana got in my way. She put her hand on both sides of my face forcing me to look at her.

"You need to calm down for me, okay papi?"

Her voice was so soft and calm, like an angel. She caressed my cheek as her other hand stroked the back of my hair lightly.

I was breathing heavy trying to calm myself down because I was so hot.

"Shh, just breathe Marcelo." She rose up and kissed me on my forehead

I took a deep breath and finally calmed down before pulling her in for a tight hug.

Anastasia:

I've seen him angry but not this furious or wild. Not even four buff ass guards could hold him down. I'm actually surprised I did.

After a whole five minutes of him hugging me, which I didn't mine. He pulled away and I kissed his lips softly.

Right when I opened my mouth to speak Selene cut me off.

"Mr. Miller are you okay, you had me worried."

I looked at her then back at Mar and his eyes went back to being dark. I quickly grabbed his hand and thought of the first thing that came to mind. I put his hand on my stomach and he rubbed it in small circles.

Small little kicks hit my stomach as soon as he touched it.

"Selene, you have five hours to grab your shit and get the hell out of my house. You're fired and if I ever see you again, you'll spend the rest of your days being tortured."

"Wait what?" Her and I said in unison

He looked at her up and down before grabbing my waist and walking us out of the room. We walked inside of the bedroom and he locked the door behind us before taking a seat on the bed.

"Mar what-"

"Anastasia, I'm going to ask you a serious question and I want you to answer it honestly. Can you do that for me?"

I was starting to become a little concerned... Mar knows I never lie.