Dominate Me

Marcelo:

When you're in love you do all kinds of things. For example, I Marcelo a dominant man am now tied up naked to a bed in my sex room letting the love of my life do whatever she wants with me.

"Have you ever done this before diosa?"

She came out in some lingerie looking sexy as fuck. I never new my dick could get so hard and fucking big until I met her. Her little baby bump was poking out and her hair was curly just how I like it.

Look at this fucking goddess...

"Why are you scared apuesto?" (Handsome)

She came over and bent down to kiss me. I kissed her back and groaned as she stroked me lightly in her hand. We kissed lustfully which got me even harder until she bit down on my lip and pulled at it.

"Arghh what the fuck diosa, I'm sensitive right now!" I groaned out in pain

She had smacked the tip of my dick.

"Do you trust me?"

"Of-"

"Don't answer that yet."

I looked at her weirdly and she had walked away for a moment. When she came back she came back with a whip and slid it down my abs while bitting on her lip.

"Baby be careful with-AHH!"

She hit me hard on the tip of my shaft with that. I clenched my teeth together trying not to think of the pain.

"Do you trust me Marcelo?" She hit me on my stomach

"Argh... of course I do."

"Then why do you question me?"

I opened my mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a loud groan from her hitting my balls. I wanted to say this hurt but it was kind of a turn on and it felt good.

"I-I'm sorry diosa. I was just angry."

"So much so you forgot how much you trust me?"

"No-fuckkk!"

She repeatedly hit the tip of my shaft and my painful groans turned into pleasurable ones. Precum started dripping down my dick. I wasn't far from cumming.

"You hurt me papi..." She hit me again making me tremble

"Shittt- don't say that diosa. I'm sorry princess, it was an accident."

"Mmmnh..."

She took her finger and swiped it up my dick. I flinched at her touched and she winked at me. She sucked on her finger before hitting me again.

"What if I accidentally hurt you as much as you hurt me Mar?"

"You- arghh fuck!" She hit my dick twice

"Aww, but I can't... I love you too much."

She sighed and put the whip down. I closed my eyes and let out a breath of relief but swallowed it back up when I felt her tongue on my balls. When I looked down at her she was staring deep into my eyes. Like she was begging me to cum all over her beautiful face.

"Fuckkk!"

"But you know what I can do?"

"Mmnh... and what is that?"

She chuckled and took my entire dick down her warm fucking throat. My eyes rolled back as she sucked the soul out of my dick. "Oh shit diosa" I came deep down her throat and she moaned still sucking me off. I balled up my fist tightly in the cuffs as did my toes curl. Her eyes never left mine no matter how much she gagged and choked all over my dick. She worked her tongue not missing a spot and when I came again she still didn't stop.