Bloody Ana

Marcelo:

I was nervous as hell, all I could hear was screaming and shouting. What if she gets nothing out of him. That'll just put us back to square one and we'll be even more lost than before.

I was interrupted from my doubtful thoughts when the basement door bursted open and my diosa walked in with blood all over her and an unreadable expression on her face.

"What the hell happened?"

"How bout you go see for yourself tough guy."

I looked at her still a little unsure but walked down anyways. As soon as my eyes landed on him they grew wide in shock.

His fingers looked like that have been burned off one by one. His dick was shoved down his throat. His leg was cut off and his entire stomach was cut open. It's a miracle that he's still alive.

"Who the fuck taught you how to do this?"

"Me and brother used to do it all the time. And if you're wondering where his fingers are they're up his ass."

I turned around and looked at her like she was crazy but she was giggling. Everyday I remind myself not to ever fuck up.

"What are you waiting for talk to him."

I shook my head and took a few steps closer to him.

"For the last time Samson... where's-"

"Oh wait let me take his dick out."

She shoved her hand down his throat and pulled out his dick. He gasped for air and she slapped him with it.

I have no clue how to feel about this.

"TELL HIM WHAT YOU TOLD ME!"

"Mirad, te diré que todo se aleja de mí que está loca!" (Look I'll tell you everything just get her away from me, she's crazy)

If I'm being honest it's kind of a turn on.

"Start talking..."

He bit down his lip, sniffing.

"YOU WANT YOUR BALLS DOWN YOUR THROAT TOO?"

She reached for the knife and he started screaming.

"AHHH OKAY, OKAY!"

"WHERE IS HE!?" I shouted

"I don't know his exact location but if you listen to the way the streets talk. You'll know he's closer than you think. He has eyes and ears, people that report back to him with information on you. Someone close to you is working as a rat for him."

"Who?"

"Blood isn't always thicker than water Marcelo."

I snatched the knife out of Ana's hand and stabbed him in his hip while my arm was around his throat choking him.

"WHO IS IT?"

"La sangre no siempre es más densa que el agua." (Blood isn't alway thicker than water)

He started laughing which turned into him coughing and throwing up blood. I removed my hand but he was still choking on his own blood and just like that he was dead.

"FUCK!"

I yelled throwing everything in sight at the wall. Hoping that it would at least relieve me some.

"Papi calm down, we're gonna find him, okay? I promise you."

She came up to me and caressed my cheek with her bloody hand but I didn't mind it. I still did and always will find comfort in her touch.