Mommas Home

Anastasia:

After a long flight we had just arrived in Mexico. I remembered a lot of things while I was here with Marcelo. Like the way to his house from where he lands his jet. And this route in particular wasn't it.

"Baby where are we going?"

"It's a surprise..." He winked

I looked at him still a little unsure but trusted him anyways. Fifteen minutes later we arrived at a mansion way bigger than the one he had before. I gasped because it looked just like the dream house I used to tell him about back in Texas.

"No the fuck you didn't..." I gasped

"I did, and it's all yours." He spoke as his lips pressed onto the side of my cheek and he kissed it softly

He helped me out the car and I was so shock I couldn't even move. The house was just so breathtakingly beautiful.

"If this is real Marcelo... I'm gonna ride your dick till it falls off."

I couldn't even take my eyes off the house.

The next thing I knew he picked me up bridal style and we both laughed as he carried us inside the house. Inside was even more breath taking and I'm saying that because it actually took my breath away.

"You like?"

"No..."

"Seriously?" He asked a little hurt

"I love it and I love you papi, thank you so much."

He let out a breath of relief and took my lips into a new year kiss, with fireworks and everything. It was just so perfect. I want us to stay this happy forever. Married, kids, a beautiful home and everything.

No problems or distractions-

"Mr. Miller I am so glad you're-... oops."

Then there goes reality...

I pulled away and when I turned my head I looked at the girl that had just interrupted me tonging town my husband.

He put me down and cleared his throat while adjusting his tie. I stood beside him just looking at her. She smiled at me and put her hand out for me to shake.

"Hello, my name is Selene, you must be-"

"The wife..."

I grabbed her hand and shook it with a firm grip.

She wasn't ugly, didn't seem like Marcelo's type but it's not him I'm worried about. It's her, I'm not jealous Mar knows what he has at home waiting for him.

There's just something smelly about her.

"You two got married?" She looked a little taken back and struggled to get out of the hold I had on her hand but I let her go... eventually

"Not quite..." Mar kissed my cheek

"Oh well-it's good to see you again sir."

I watched her look at my husband like he was a piece of meat and she was hungry ass animal. He shook her hand as she rubbed her thumb up and down it but Mar pulled his hand away.

Good boy...

"Selene I hope you kept everything the way I left it and put those files and background checks in my office like I asked." He arched his brow

"Yes sir they're in order from the day he was born up till today."

"Thank you, I'm gonna take a look on it. Do me a favor and show my goddess around her house please."

I blushed at what he said and he winked at me, which made me smile hard as hell.

"Of course..."

Mar nodded his head at her and wrapped his arms around my waist. He leaned in and brushed his lips against my ear and whispered into it.

"I expect you to behave diosa."

"What happens if I don't?"

"When's shes done showing you around. Come to my office, I have a room I need to show you but until then keep my pussy wet for me."

"Sí papi..." I seductively spoke

He pulled away and pulled me in for another kiss. I could feel Selena's eyes on us so I deepened it and made love to him with my tongue in the most nastiest and most sexiest way possible. I finished the kiss when I bit down on his lip and pulled at it before flicking my tongue across his lips.

Maybe that was a little too much but at least she got the message.

A deep groan escaped his lips. His eyes swung low and he was bitting down on his lip. The way he was looking at me made me wanna fuck him in front of her.

"Umm... after you Mrs. Miller" Selene cleared her throat

Mar kissed my forehead and pecked my lips one last time before letting me go and making his way towards his office.

I walked in front of her as she showed me around the house and Marcelo did the damn thing. He showed me that he pays attention when I talk and I love him so much for that.

As for me and Selene we barely even talked but I wanted to see where her head was at with Mar.

"So how long have you been working for Marcelo?"

I looked around the ball room and the marble floors were everything.

"We've known each other for about six years but I've only been working for him for two as a middleman but his second command for four months after my brother Aron was killed."

Funny how Aron never mentioned her, or Marcelo.

"I'm sorry about that, Aron was a good friend of mine and Marcelo's too."

I turned around and looked at her face that didn't seem affected at all about the subject of her brother. Most people would be hurt but she... she looked rather normal per say.

"Yes, he was good to everyone. How long have you and Marcelo been together?" She spoked, quickly changing the subject

"Almost a year." I smiled

"And you're already married?"

"I'm sorry?" I crossed my arms

"Nothing it's just that Mr. Miller was very sad and depressed for a long time. Only a few months ago. I just didn't see him as the type to jump in so soon."

I chuckled and took a step closer to her.

"My husband, is a very wise, grown ass man that does as he damn well pleases. Time only tells one thing and that's time. He doesn't have to explain to you how he feels nor should you be worried about it but if it bothers you that much let me tell you something. Anastasia is home now and the smile on his face will never fade as long as I'm standing." I smirked

"I'm just happy, he's happy." She smiled

"Great, and one more thing?"

"Yes ma'am?"

I looked into her eyes through my burning soul and moved a piece of hair out her face but left my hand on the back of her neck.

"I see the way you look at him. The way you touch him. Be a good little bird and I won't fuck him in front of you. Be a bad one and I'll tie you up and make you watch how he got me pregnant while you're tied up getting ready to be tortured to death."

"Mrs. Miller I-"

"Shhh.... It's just a warning honey."

I leaned in slowly and kissed her forehead. When I let her go I had the biggest smile on my face.

"You can go now, I think I've seen enough."

I peeped her ball up her fist and clench her jaw but when I looked at her she turned all that down. Smart girl...

She took a deep breath and nodded her head before walking out.

I feel at home already...