Chapter forty-five

Today is the day. The one I've waited my whole life for, my coronation. This morning, me, my mom, Kris, Harper, and Sophia all went to pick up my dress, I've already picked the design of it. It's a short-sleeved off-white color with lace framing the neck. There's a lace gown attached to the dress that fades into red, needless to say, it was absolutely breath-taking, I remember when I got fitted for it for the first time, I'd never felt so beautiful.

 There's a lace gown attached to the dress that fades into red, needless to say, it was absolutely breath-taking, I remember when I got fitted for it for the first time, I'd never felt so beautiful

we were currently in the waiting room of the dress shop when Kris spoke up.

"I can't wait to see you in your dress, you're going to look so beautiful" she gushes and I can't help but giggle.

"I just can't wait to see the dress itself, Harper told me how pretty it is" Sophia jumps in and I nod my head agreeing with her statement.

"I have some really big news at the coronation" I say biting my lip. Keeping this secret has been a hell of a lot harder than I thought. I've been dying to tell someone besides Xander.

"I know I can't for you to announce who your new Beta is going to be" Kris says and I can't help but smirk, they have no idea.

"Miss Bloodmoon?" The tailor comes out from the back look towards us, the only people left in the waiting room. We stand and follow the very skinny and lanky man out back. My dress standing for us all to see, and just like the first time my breath is taken away.

"Why don't we get you changed" The man says after a moment of eyeing me, he shoos my family out of the room, with a lot of protest being thrown his way and maybe a curse or two from Kris.

"Now, let us see" The man had a very thick French accent, making some of his words kind of incoherent.

"you are very beautiful girl" he says moving across with room with ease, swiping the dress carefully off the mannequin.

"could you undress for a moment please?" he asks politely and I obliged, he wasn't being creepy with me which was a good thing.

"hm" I hear him say once I'm in the dress.

"is something wrong?" I ask, I swear to god if there's a rip I'm gonna shit myself.

"When did you say you got fitted?" he asks with his hand in his chin.

"About two months ago, why?" I ask and he raises an eyebrow.

"it seems I can not get the dress to zip up" he thinks for a moment before snapping his fingers as if he had an idea.

"Please stand still and don't move"

within minutes he's unstitched the zipper and replaced it with fabric buttons to like the back instead so that it could fit me, stupid baby weight.

"voila!" he says finishing up, I turn halfway so I can see them in the mirror, hate to say it but the dress looks better with the buttons.

"You look stunning my dear" he says clasping my shoulders from behind.