Chapter fourteen

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS TIFFANY, YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU'D LIKE THOUGH.

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!!!!!

I couldn't believe what I saw, Xander with some bitch on his lap she was playing with his hair and my body instantly tensed seeing them, she was very pretty with long straight brown hair and chocolate eyes as well with a nice figure, I was starting to feel insecure.

"what's wrong Iris?" Harper asked coming up next to me and she followed my line on vision.

"oh, fucking Tiffany" she said and I looked at her 

"that's Tiffany?" I asked quietly and she nodded her head

"unfortunately yes" she said as she dragged me in that direction with the girls following behind us. Once we got to the couch where they were seated I had just noticed that Chase and Jack were there as well with Quinn falling onto Chase's lap and Trinity doing the same with Jack, Harper sat with Sophie on her lap next to Xander, leaving me to sit across from him and that slut.

"who are you?" Tiffany instantly asked me and I saw everyone around wince

"Iris, and you?" I said casually and she raised an eyebrow at me

"names Tiffany, Tiffany Wallas, but I'm sure you've heard of me before" she said with a snarky tone

"sorry, can't say I have" I said with a pout an she glared at me

"oh well, are you gay?" she asked and my eyes widened with the random question

"uh, nope" I said questioningly and she smirked

"oh so you're in a relationship with a guy then" she stated and I smirked right back at her.

"nope, single as ever" I said while risking a glance at Xander to see his eyes raking me, making me shiver.

"oh" was all she said before she started kissing on Xanders neck, making her way to his lips, if this was a party in my pack I would've snapped her fucking neck, but I needed to remain as calm as possible.

"I'm gonna go find something to drink, I'll  be back" I said while standing 

"I'll come with you" Xander said and I shook my head

"no you stay, you look like you're having fun" I smiled and walked back into the house, I kept walking through the swarm of people that crowed hallways, the smell of sweat, liquor, and sexual arousal filled my nose and I internally gagged. 

I finally came to a stop when I found the kitchen, there was a guy there and when he saw me he smiled and I returned hm one.

"what would you like to drink love?" He asked and I smiled at the name.

"are you a bartender?" I asked and he laughed

"hell no, I'm only 18, I'm just not a big fan of parties I guess" he shrugged.

"then why come?" I asked and he raised his red plastic cup with a smirk.

"booze" is what he answered with

"can't argue with that" I said and he chuckled

"so what would you like?" he asked again and I thought for a second before shrugging.

"I don't know, surprise me" I said an he grinned turning around to get my drink while I observed the people filling the house.

"here you go, straight vodka" he said and I cringed slightly, disgusting by itself, but strong enough to drown me, good.

"thanks, I'm iris" I said while extending my free hand towards him and he smile.

"Devon, nice to meet you" he said while shaking my hand 

"nice to meet you too" I said taking a sip of the hard liquor.

"so what's got you messed up" he asked and I looked at him confused

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"well you came in here looking depressed and mad at the same time, and took straight liquor" he said and I sighed

"it's just the guy I like, he's out there with some slut" I said with a sad laugh and he looked at me.

"who is it?" he asked and I looked at him, I don't know why but I just had this overwhelming feeling that I could trust this guy.

"Xander" I said and he smiled

"I know Xander, I work with him" he said and it hit me, he's the boy that was with Xander, the boy named Devon.

"oh cool" I said swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I can help you make him jealous if you want" he said and I looked up at him and squinted his eyes.

"we go out there, and we got to act like we'll most likely be fucking later, so lay your legs in my lap, let me touch your thigh, we have to flirt, and maybe a kiss here and there" he said and I thought it over before my curiosity to see his reaction over came me and I gave in.

"okay fine, let's go" I said and he smirked before coming over and wrapping his arm around my shoulders, I leaned into him as I lead him back to the gang.

Once we walked into their line of vision they all looked at us and Xander glared at Devon even though he still had Tiffany hanging all over him, we sat down with my legs crossed and leaned into Devons side while he had his arm around me.

"sorry it took so long guys, I found this sexy and decided to bring him along" I said while running a finger down Devons chest.

"oh so you like to sleep around?" Tiffany asked innocently and I smirked at her.

"that would be something you know well, wouldn't it?" I asked and she huffed and glared at me.

"whatever" she said and Harper laughed making Tiffany glare at her.

"hey I have an idea" Quinn chipped in and we all looked at her

"what's that?" Trinity asked.

"how about we play a little game" she smirked and I raised an eyebrow

"what game?" Sophia asked and Quinn looked at before responding.

"never have I ever" she said and we all nodded agreeing with it

"okay basically someone says something they've never done and if you've done it you take a drink" she said and we all grinned at the idea.

"great, let the game begin"

HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, I KNOW I LEFT IT OFF AT A CLIFFHANGER AND I'M SORRY BUT IF I DON'T UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT I WILL TOMORROW MORNING FOR YOU GUY, HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.

*not edited*