chapter thirteen

HEY GUYS I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ABOVE IS A PICTURE OF XANDER'S HOUSE, ALSO YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF OUTFIT PICTURES IN THIS CHAPTER BUT IT WILL ONLY BE OF THE GIRLS OUTFITS.

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!

The ride home was quiet besides the soft sound of the radio, I was focused on driving and Jasper and Kris were on their phones, I still have no idea why Jasper was so mad, and he honestly scared me when he punched the window, I hope the gang doesn't think anything.

once we finally arrived at the pack house, everyone got out of the car and headed for the doors to be met by my mom and dad.

"How'd it go guys?" mom asked and we all groaned.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought but the smell was absolutely awful" Kris said making me and Jasper crinkle our noses and nod in agreement, we all walked into the kitchen and I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge while kris and Jasper sat a the table along with my mom and dad I just stood leaned against the counter.

"have you guys caught onto anything yet?" my father asked

"yes actually, the boy I saw in the woods, I found him his sister and friends" I stated before taking a sip of my water.

"great, that's good, I need their first and last names, all of them that you have encountered I'm going to have Brian do a background check on them" my dad said leaning back in his chair and I nodded.

"Xander Cooper, Harper Cooper, Sophia Bridges, Trinity Hampton, Jack Mitchell, Quinn Stevens and Chase Matthews, those are their names" I said and my dad nodded

"great job" he said and Jasper smacked the table.

"did you just say Xander was a hunter?" he asked with venom and I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"Yes, the boy in the woods" he scoffed

"you're telling me this hunter is your mate?" he said and the room went silent as my face paled

"what is he talking about Iris?" my dad asked with a raised eyebrows and I felt my heart beat faster against my chest and my breathing quickened.

"The boy I found in the woods, the hunter I saw, he's my mate" I whisper and my mom sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Are you sure sweetie" she asked and looked at me with sympathy.

"Yes, I felt the pull, I felt the bond, and oh my god his smell" I said and I smile found it's way up onto my face.

"oh my goddess" she whispered and I frowned

"I'm sorry" I spoke and she smiled at me

"It's okay sweetie, we'll work it all out. he's your mate you're going to need him" she said with a big smile and I smiled.

"yeah if he doesn't kill her first" Jasper mumbled and I growled

"shut up dip shit"  I growled out and my mom shot me a disapproving glare

"okay, what happened between you two, you guys were best friends and now you guys barely talk and you're always looking like you're going to kill Jasper" My dad said and I looked away while Jasper huffed

"nothing happened, we just had an argument, it's not a big deal" I spoke and my mom thankfully changed the topic.

"anyways, did you guys make new friends?" she asked

"oh my god yes, I met a group of really nice girls and they're all so pretty" Kris cooed and I smiled, glad she wasn't feeling excluded from everyone.