chapter eleven

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS HARPER, YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU LIKE THOUGH.

ANYWAYS CONTINUING READING THE HUNT!!!

The rest of the period was pretty boring, I feel like it was boring mostly because I already knew everything that was being taught, but my wolf Athena loved being around my mate, his masculine scent filling my nose, I've caught him looking at me a couple times and I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking of me.

the bell soon rung and we all exited the classroom, I felt a hand on my shoulder once I was in the hallway, and from the tingles that ran up my body I'd have to guess it was my mate.

"hey" he said casually, and I felt my face heat up, Jesus Iris all he said was hey and you're a damn mess.

"hi" I squeaked out nearly smacked myself with how nervous I sounded he just chuckled.

"I just wanted to personally welcome you to our school" he said politely but also sarcastically I smiled and he smiled back showing off the very vague dimples on his cheeks.

"Xander, Xander Smith" he said extending his hand with a smile, I returned the smile before placing my small hand in his bigger one.

"Iris, Iris Bloomoon" I introduced

"yes, the girl with the unusual name" he smirked and I blushed, does he not like it? 

"so what's up with your name anyway?" he asked and I went to respond before I was interrupted

"Yo Iris, you ready for history?" Harper asked as she came over to us, her eyes then shifted to Xander and she smirked.

"Xander, shouldn't you be off somewhere with Tiffany? not here trying to fuck my new friend, I haven't even known her a full two hours, I wouldn't want to scare her away right now" she laughed and my eyebrows furrowed before Xander looked at me.

"I see you've met my lovely little sister" he smirked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and squeezed her making her glare at him.

"you're only two minutes older you dip shit" she said wiggling out of his grip.

"oh you guys are twins? you guys look nothing a like I'm sorry I didn't notice" I blushed and they laughed.

"yeah we get it it's okay" Harper said before grabbing my arm

"well we must hurry to second period see ya, Xandy" Harper said in a sing song voice pulling me to a different class room while I giggled

"fuck you" he said back and she laughed.

"okay, this is Mrs. Lockes room, don't get on her bad side, she's pregnant and bipolar so be nice" she said and I nodded before walking into the classroom, the tall very pregnant Brunette smiled at me as she stood up.

"class this is Iris Bloodmoon, our new student" she said before having me sit next to Harper. 

-------------------------

about a half an hour went by and the teacher was talking about the fall of the Roman empire.

"pss, hey" Harper whisper and I faced her before she began talking again

"be careful for Tiffany okay?" she asked, actually concerned

"who's Tiffany?" I asked and she scoffed

"she's like in love with Xander, always has been, and she will ruin anyone who gets in the way of her and Xander" she laughed lowly, even though the thought of some other girl in love with my mate didn't sit too well with me.