chapter ten

UP ABOVE IS WHO I HAVE CASTED AS XANDER, YOU CAN PICK ANYONE YOU'D LIKE THOUGH.

ANYWAYS CONTINUE READING THE HUNT!!

I woke up feeling like a new person, wether it's because I killed someone or because I tortured Mackenzie I don't know, but I do know that this Iris isn't going anywhere, they want a heartless Luna they're going to get one.

I quickly made my bed before grabbing a towel and leaving my room heading the bathroom, I noticed three people coming down the hall once they all looked at me the bowed their head as a sign of respect and I smirked.

I knocked on the bathroom door before it opened, revealing Kris, I looked at her and I thought she was going to tell me how disgusted she was because of what I'd done. Not that I care because I have a whole no fucks attitude now.

"Iris, you are so fucking badass" she laughed out and my eyes went wide

"I was sure you'd think I was gross" she shook her head no.

"never, you finally stood up for yourself and proved to everyone that you can be a ruthless Luna and I admire that, I mean yeah it was kind of scary to see you slit a guys throat but I'm sure there was a reason." I nodded sheepishly before she went to go walk away, I moved to walk into the bathroom but she grabbed my shoulder.

"and by the way, dad's very proud of you" she whispered and full spread smile grew on my face at the thought that I had made him proud for once.

I continued to walk into the bathroom and take a boiling hot shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around my body then brushed my teeth before stepping out of the bathroom and making my way back to my bedroom.

I changed into my outfit which was black tight fitting skinny jeans with rips in the knees, I had a white long sleeve shirt with the front tucked into my pants, I threw on my black and white nikes with black fingerless leather gloves and I put my hair in a messy braid down the side.

I grabbed my black purse and put my sunglasses on before heading down stairs to get a quick snack before heading to the human school. 

Once I was in the kitchen all head turned towards me and I ignored them as I walked towards the counter I grabbed an orange and I leaned against the counter top peeling it before my ad walked into the kitchen, I spared him a quick glance before going back to peeling my orange.

"father" I said curtly and he nodded in response.

"where's Kris? I'm giving her ride" I said while throwing all the peels into the trash bin

"right here don't worry" Kris said as she hurriedly made her way into the kitchen she was wearing a white flowing crop top with a high waisted pink pencil skirt and a gold bracelet on her for arm with her beige hand bag and gold heels, she had her hair in big curls.