𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 + 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝙏𝙀𝙍

The car ride back to IMP City you're unfortunately stuck beside Striker in the back since Moxxie is up front and Millie is taking a nap in the seat in front of you. Of course Blitzø is the driver. But you simply sit as close to the wall of the van as possible, one leg crossed over the other while your injured arm rests in the sling Millie forced you back into.

     But you can only take such hard staring for so long. Turning with an annoyed glare you meet Strikers eyes. He can't even pretend he wasn't staring? Shameless asshole. "Stop staring at me before I gouge out your eyes.",you comment in a plain and slightly quiet voice as to not wake up Millie.

     Striker chuckles and shifts a bit closer to you, one of his legs resting on the other. "You know, doll, now that we're gonna be co-workers—"

     "I'm your boss.",you interrupt.

     "I was thinkin'—",he continues and you sigh in exasperation,"—we really should get to know one another. Bonding and whatever other shit that'll make us a good team."

     You offer him a pointed look ready to shoot him down and verbally assault him—then a thought sparks in your mind. Maybe if you tell him plain and boring shit about you he'll have to tell you about him in return. The more you know about him the better chance you'll have at figuring out what it is about him that gives you suck an intestine twisting feeling.

      So you roll your eyes and shift towards him a bit. "Ask something then, I'll try to answer within reason." You can't help but grin in amusement when he blinks back, his shit-eating grin falling due to him clearly not expecting you to agree so easily. Unfortunately that cocky bastard expression comes back.

     "Alright, doll. What parta Hell are you from?",he questions. With a shrug you smile a bit while glancing to Blitzø in the front seat, then your eyes meet Strikers once more.

     "I was born in the Lust Ring like Blitzø but unlike him I was raised there too.",you state plainly. Strikers brows raise high.

     Honestly he was not expecting you to offer such a response. He could have figured Blitzø was born there but to hear you were too, and raised nevertheless? Those born in the Lust Rings were meant to be lustful creatures and demons, lustful after any and everything. From sex to bloodshed. You're far from what he pictured.

     But he doesn't feel it's necessarily a bad thing.

     You tilt your head. "What part of Hell are you from?",you shoot back the question.

     "Born in the Greed Ring but I was raised in the Wrath Ring.",he explains simply. He flinches a bit in surprise when you blink back before letting out a soft and quiet laugh. Striker grins while gently poking your forehead. "And what's so funny 'bout that?"

     You offer him a shake of your head while covering your mouth to stifle your laughter. Striker's grin falters a bit and he feels his heart pound in his chest when you lower your hand. On your lips is a genuinely joyful smile as you look at him. "Nothing it just makes complete sense. I could have guessed that, partnar.",the way you mock his accent is...cute?

But he can't help feeling a bit of offense. Still he grins while leaning towards you, you don't shift away but your expression shifts back to a glare.

"You know it just doesn't make sense a lil' lady like you was born 'n raised in the Lust Ring of all places." He feels satisfaction when you frown and furrow your brows.

"And what's that supposed to mean?",you question with a bit of offense.

Striker shrugs while speaking his mind honestly. "You seem like an uptight prude to me." He's surprised when you don't give him a volatile and rude reaction like he expected. Instead a sly grin spreads across your lips and you lean towards him, narrowing your eyes that sparkle with something.