𝙎𝙄𝙓 + 𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙑𝙊𝙐𝙎

After many phone calls from Blitzø and the others you were finally relaxing in your apartment. Your mind is boggled and foggy as you stare up at the ceiling with a loud groan.

What the fuck could he be up to? He looked so honest when he told me he wasn't going to hurt any of them. Maybe he's that good of an actor? Or maybe he's plotting something that doesn't involve hurting them. He did ask me to leave I.M.P, maybe he's just trying to make that happen? Even then this bad feeling is so intense...he's hiding something big.

Your mind runs millions of miles each second. Soft hands run down your tired face and you roll over onto your stomach. Groaning loudly and dramatically into your pillow you kick your feet while punching the bed viciously. This bastard was confusing and muddling your mind worse than its ever been muddled before.

Rolling back onto your back you sigh out and push your hair from your features.

Not to mention Striker was incredibly hot which was only muddling your brain into more of a mushed mess.

From the way he carried himself so cocky and confident, his voice and the low growls he does, the rattle of his tail—everything about him screamed asshole but it also screamed sex. Maybe it's the Lust in you but you've wanted to jump his bones since the first time you saw him.

Even Blitzø has explicitly expressed his hots for Striker! Then again you and Blitzø share the same type. Tall, psycho, and absolutely full of themselves. Even you found the assholes Verosika and Stolas hot when you had first met them.

Thankfully a loud knock at your front door makes your increasingly dirty thoughts of Striker go away. Instead you sit up a bit confused. You're not expecting anyone, M&M know boundaries, and Blitzø would just break in so you're not sure who else it could be. Only they knew where you lived.

Standing up you swipe your pistol from your bedside drawer and make your way over to the front door. Walking down the hall you hold your pistol behind your back. "Who is it?",you ask through the door. Furrowing your brows the sound of a soft rattle makes them raise instantly.

Lowering your gun you unlock the four locks and open the door to see Striker standing with his hands holding his belt. Confusion washes over your features and you lean against the door, propping out a hip. "What are you doing here? And how did you...",you trail off slowly when you realize he was in the van when you were dropped off with Blitzø,"...never mind. Why are you here?"

Striker looks to your hand and raises a brow. "What's that for, doll?" You look down and lift up the pistol, turning it over with a faux smile on your lips before looking back to him.

"I like to shoot vermin that show up to my apartment unannounced.",you state in a sarcastic and slightly annoyed manner,"Now answer my question."

Striker grins at your comment—obviously amused—before tossing aside the toothpick that was between his teeth. "You ran off so upset I was a lil concerned 'bout ya. I remembered where you were holed up." You ignore the way you feel a drop of warmth at him expressing his concern. Instead you roll your eyes and scowl at him.

"Creep.",you comment plainly before sighing out loudly. "But I'm fine so you can leave. Not nice seeing you, bye-bye."

When you try to shut the door he stops it swiftly and you scoff out in disbelief when he invites himself in while looking around.

Your eyes narrow and you shut the door behind you, crossing your arms with the gun still in hand. "You should be at work."

He turns around with a grin while pulling off his hat. His white-hair is messy atop his head and you quickly look away from him. "You should be there too.",he shoots back. A humorless chuckle leaves your lips and you toss your gun haphazardly onto the couch just a few feet away.