𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 + 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

"Stolas! St-Stop tugging my h-horns!",you groan out in frustration and pain while lugging the tall bird towards his home. The cab driving off quickly, probably due to all the obscene remarks Stolas was making the entire ride from the Sloth Ring. You hope that poor driver will be able to sleep after what Stolas so descriptively said in a drunken spiel.

Even you feel like you need a shower after listening to it.

"You're a cute little imp, Y/N. I can see why you've got so many admirers.~",Stolas shamelessly flirts and you jump when he yanks your tail. Gritting your teeth you do you best to not toss him to the ground, instead you continue on and up the stairs of the estate. "Oooo you also smell so good.~ You're quite something for an imp."

Stolas shamelessly prods and touches you while you carry the man nearly four times your size with ease. All that killing and fighting sure does come in handy for carry heavy things. It's not as if Stolas is heavy anyways, the bird is so slender and tall he's as light as one of his feathers.

Eventually you make it into his study and you set him down on the deep purple crushed velvet couch. "Fuck you're worse than a demonic little toddler.",you curse while standing in between his legs. With furrowed brows you begin to undo his fur cape. A silence falls in the air, only broken every few seconds by Stolas's hiccups.

"You're too good...",Stolas slurs while looking down at you. You furrow your brows and give him a weird look while folding his cape and setting it aside, his hat going on top of it. With a soft sigh you shake your head and decide to ignore his mindless and drunken blabbering.

"Okay...just lay on your side, okay?",you sigh with a soft exhale and gently brush back his hair. Standing up you look around. Finding a blanket on his chair and a garbage bin by his desk you return to him with both in hand.

Setting down the blanket on his lap and the bin beside his long legs you nod. "I'll stop by in the morning to make sure you're..." You trail off softly when you look into his glowy eyes.

     Tears begin to well in his eyes and his entire body has begun to tremble. A sharp exhale leaves your lips when he grabs you and pulls you close.

"Don't leave me...",he whines out while hugging you. Your eyes are wide and body frozen, unsure of how to react or why he's even crying. "...Everyone leaves me ple—please don't leave me too...",his breathing is as shaky as his voice.

"Stolas...",you trail off while squeezing your eyes shut. He shakes his head while burying his face into the crook of your neck.

"I know you owe me nothing...b-but please just grant me this...don't leave me alone tonight, Y/N...",he whispers in desperation, hands clinging at your clothing. With a pain in your heart you exhale softly and wrap your arms around him. He immediately relaxes in your arms and sniffles, his burning tears stinging your skin again.

Rubbing his back up and down you soften your voice. "I won't leave you.",you breathe out. Pulling away your expression is soft and he trembles while looking into your eyes. Using your knuckles you wipe away his tears and shake your head. "But please don't cry..."

Stolas shakes his head, hiccups continuously cutting through his words. "I want to—be happy...I-I want to want to—to live for—for me...",he chokes out and hiccups as tears continue to roll down his cheeks. His arms pull you close again and he hugs you tightly. So tight it hurts but you don't do anything. You let him hurt you.

"All I've ever wanted was love...love...",he silently sobs into your neck. "...lovelovelovelove...",he just continues on mumbling that word while shaking his head and hugging you tighter.