𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 + 𝘿𝙀𝘼𝙇

When Striker's lips pressed against yours his kiss was desperate and hungry. He had tugged you onto his lap and his fingers dug into your hips. You could feel him getting hard beneath you as he gently moved your hips back and forth, guiding you. Meanwhile your hands were occupied with undoing the buttons on his shirt.

If your brain was clear and functioning correctly you would have shoved him away and kicked him out. This is wrong and you don't like or trust the slimy snake.

But with just a messy makeout you're already hot and wanting more. Sex seemed to be your only weakness.

Still even while you began to indulge in your inner needs to be sexually relieved you couldn't help but scold yourself.

You've hated the cocky and smug bastard since the day you met and he's been a smug jackass since day one. He's hiding something and you've been hellbent on finding it out.

But he's "genuinely" sweet and nice one time and you're ready to hop on his dick?

Pathetic? Maybe. But do you need this? Definitely.

But should you do this?

Finally finding your dignity and will you pull away from the kiss. Striker is visibly surprised and you stare into his eyes while you both breathe heavily. He's hard beneath you and you're wet on top of him. His hands still cling to your hips desperately but your hands have stopped halfway down his shirt.

His eyes search yours in a confused and questioning manner. You swallow hard and wonder what the weird feeling in your stomach is. "You need to leave.",you say in a taut voice. With quickness, you get up and off his lap. Fixing your attire and pressing your hands against your hot face.

"What's the matter, doll? I thought—"

"Whatever you thought...was wrong.",you respond quickly. Turning to him and raising your fingers to go over your lips. He looks at you with a bit of a surprised expression, his shirt open and displaying his toned chest. "Leave and don't ever mention this again."

He exhales sharply through his nose and hangs his head for a few moments. A tension hangs in the air and he looks back up, his brows raised and a light grin on his lips. "You want me just as much as I want you, doll." He begins to step towards you and shrugs while spreading his arms. "So why are you denying what you so want?"

A shaky exhale leaves your lips when he grabs you with his tail and pulls you close. His hand rests against your cheek and the other trails up beneath your shirt. "Just let yourself indulge, doll.",he says in a voice above a whisper.

Your heart pounds in your chest and the flame within you begin to burn brighter. You gasp out in surprise when he spins you around, pining your back against him. His tail holds the two of you together and a rattle pierces the suddenly hot air. One of his hands begins to trail down between your breasts and torso, the other holding you by your neck.

The size difference between the two of you causes him to lift you up a bit with only his tail. His fingers play at the button of your jeans. "Tell me to stop again and I will. But I think you'd be lying to yourself if you said you don't want this as much as I so desperately do."

His voice in your ear, hand around your neck, and fingers at your waistband all grow to be too much. But you have more will than this. Swallowing hard, you shake your head gently. "S-Stop...",you breathe out with a light stammer. Striker sighs in evident disappointment before letting you go with gentle ease.