𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 + 𝙂𝙍𝙀𝙀𝘿𝙔

It's the day after the beach trip and for the sake of not ruining the atmosphere or mood you had decided not to say anything about your encounter with Robo-Fizz. Now you sit in the conference room of I.M.P while staring down at your phone and waiting for the others to come in for work. You always were the earliest arrival.

     Mammon's phone number and FizzaRolli rest in your blocked contacts and a soft sigh leaves your lips. Should you tell the others before hearing what the job is? Knowing Blitzø he might reject the job outright if FizzaRolli or Robo-Fizz is involved. But Mammon could provide a lot of money depending on the job.

Looking at the time, you sigh before unblocking Mammon's contact. With reluctance you click the call button before raising the phone to your ear. "Y/N!" You jump a bit at the loud voice that comes through immediately.

The first tone didn't even get to finish...you think with a light frown.

"I'm so happy you decided to stay true to your word! You know that's a very good asset to have, trustworthiness. Wish—" You pinch the bridge of your nose with a deep scowl. Mammon sure could talk and talk relentlessly.

"You're lucky I unblocked you, Mammon.",you interrupt him with a cold voice. Standing up from the seat at the table you begin to walk towards the window. "Why the fuck would you send Fizzarolli's puppet to relay that message?",you ask in a pissed off manner. Looking out of the window and onto the streets, a deep scowl rests on your features.

"Well for one you blocked me so I'm not sure what else I was supposed to do. Plus Fizzarolli was excited to see you—or I guess see you in someway. Come on Y/N the guy said he's so—"

Interrupting him again,"For fucksake Mammon just tell me what this job is you want done. I don't want to talk about Fizzarolli."

Mammon sighs heavily on the other end. "Okay okay. Well...I want a demon taken out. Hopefully by tomorrow." Your brows furrow and you shift on your feet. "A cute little rabbit that works at a cute meat shop downtown in Pentagram City. I need her killed by tomorrow, no questions asked. Her names Kandy."

With a deep exhale you shift on your heels again. "I don't know Mammon, you know how Blitzø feels about you.",you respond. Killing a sex worker is easy work but Blitzø isn't too fond of Mammon or the jester.

"Then fucking lie to him, duh! I need this woman dead by tomorrow.",he says while getting firmer with his tone of voice,"Okay how about this, you kill the little bunny with Blitzo and the other ones I don't give a fuck about and only you come by when the job is done and I give you the payment in cash. I'll give you ten thousand, how's that?"

You turn around at the sound of the door creaking open. Striker walks in and his eyes look to you, he stops whatever he was about to say when he notices you're on the phone.

The price of the hit is high, but not high enough to lie to all of the others. "Twenty thousand.",you say into the phone with furrowed brows,"And I'm doing it on my own."

"Oh you little minx, Y/N, I love when you're greedy.",a grimace crosses your features at his lowered tone,"But fine. Come by when the job is done, but bring some proof. Bye!" Mammon hangs up the phone and you pull it away from your ear, shutting it off and then pocketing it.

"And what was that about, doll?",Striker questions while shutting the door behind him. You roll your eyes while making your way over to your seat.

     "It's rude to eavesdrop on peoples phone calls.",you say in a plain manner. Sitting down on the seat you cross one leg over the other. Much to your disappointment—but not surprise—Striker walks over and sits down right next to you.