𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 + 𝙄𝙉𝙑𝙄𝙏𝙀

The next day you lounge about the conference room with the others. Your eyes find themselves stuck to Striker just across, conversing with Millie and Moxxie with that shit-eating grin on his lips. Something is off about him, Not in a bad feeling sort of way but gut instinct sort of way.

Ever since he came in for work he's been fidgety and a bit less relaxed and laidback than usual. A part of you worries if it's about the intimacy you two shared just yesterday. Then you shake those thoughts of your head considering he was perfectly find then. Maybe something happened when he left?

     The sound of the door opening makes you sit up a bit, dropping your kicked up legs. Loona types away on his phone while holding a pink box in her hand. It's a pretty shade of baby pink and it's coated in glitter.

"Y/N, some hooker dropped off something for you.",she says in a blunt and plain tone. Your brows furrow a bit and the other three I.M.P employees sit up curiously, their conversation dying down to silence.

     She sets down the glittery box in front of you and you look to her with a confused smile. "Thanks, Loona." She gives you a little salute before making her way out of the office, seemingly distant to the world around her.

     "What's that?",Moxxie questions in a curious manner. You look at him and offer a shrug of confusion.

     "If it's a bomb I'm gonna be pissed.",you comment while slowly tugging at the pink satin ribbon that ties the top and bottom together. For some reason you feel a bit of familiarity with the package. When you open up the top your eyes widen a bit at the contents inside.

     The three look between each other curiously before standing up and rounding the table to look into the box. Before you can touch anything your phone begins to ring in your back pocket. A bit of a grin spreads across your lips at the sight of the porno and many sex toys, a small envelope taped to the lid of the box.

     "O-Oh my crumbs!",Moxxie shouts while turning away. Millie's eyes glitter and she reaches out to touch the toys only for Moxxie to grab her hand and stop her. "Millie!"

     Answering the phone without even needing to look at the contact you giggle softly. "You really need to stop sending me these in the most public places, you know?",you say with a kind and friendly tone.

     "It's funny! How do you like it, sugar tits? It's better than the last huh? Helped put it together myself.",an Italian accent says through the phone. You laugh a bit while standing up and walking away to get an ounce of privacy.

      "Yeah it's something...did you give one to Blitzø too?",you question while walking to the window.

     "Yeah of course! My two favorite people would be the first to get access to my new movie!" Warmth comes to your heart at the spider demons words. "Oh! Speaking of my new movie please tell me you'll come to the party Val is havin' tonight? I already put you and Blitzø on the guest list!"

     Looking back to see the others rummaging through the box, Moxxie red-faced as Millie and Striker tease him with whatever contents are in the box. A bit of a smile tugs at your lips and you turn away. "Can we bring others?"

     "Yeah sure! Just come down, it's been forever since we fucked shit up together! All the information is in the little envelope!",he exclaims and you can practically hear the pout in his voice. "Ah shit the bastard is calling me, love you bye!" Before you can even bid him the sweet return he hangs up. Pulling down the phone you slide it back into your pocket and turn back around.

      "Some 'a this shit would make Lucifer turn red.",Striker comments with a grin your way,"Didn't know you were so dirty, doll." His eyes glint with excitement and you crinkle your nose while making your way back over.