𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀 + 𝘼𝙇𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍

A day off seems to be what you needed. One day without anyone or anything and now you're back at I.M.P feeling refreshed.

      "Hey, doll, funny seeing you here.",Striker grins when you walk into the conference room. You roll your eyes and make your way over to your seat beside him. "Enjoy your day off yesterday?",he questions with a raising of his brow.

      You sit down and cross one leg over the other. "Yes and now you're ruining my mood so shut up.",you respond in an annoyed manner. Looking to Moxxie and Millie you smile while leaning back in your seat, arms going to rest on the armrests. "How were the missions yesterday?",you ask,"Give me all the details."

     Millie sits up with excitement and begins to gush about the jobs they all did yesterday in the living world. As always, Millie is as detailed as possible in describing everything. You listen with a smile across your features and nod with enthusiasm. Moxxie and Striker chiming in every few moments.

"Ugh you guys had such good jobs!",you whine while leaning your head back. Once they were finished with their spill you felt nothing but envy over the jobs you had yesterday. Of course the one day you miss it pack full of amazing kills and humans to put to waste.

Moxxie looks to you while furrowing his brows a bit. "Why did you miss yesterday?",he asks while Millie hums in agreement to his question.

You're swift to lie with ease. "I drank too much when we got back to the living world, would have probably vomited everywhere if I came in." They both cringe at your response but nod in understanding. Then they both excuse themselves to attend to a text message Blitzø sent Millie a while ago.

Watching them leave you're a bit curious as to what Blitzø could have texted.

Feeling a gentle nudge to your ankle you turn to look at Striker. He grins at you while tilting his head. The way his eyes narrow suspiciously and he raises his brows softly you know he doesn't believe you. It's beginning to worry you how well the rattling imp can read you.

He leans close to you. "Liar...what was that phone call you got?",he questions in a bit of a quiet tone. You frown at him and narrow your eyes while leaning towards him.

"Haven't I told you it's rude to eavesdrop on people?",you comment with an annoyed tone. He shrugs in a lazy manner and places a hand on your thigh.

"Wasn't eavesdroppin', doll, I just find it weird how you were so quick to leave when we got back.",he responds. Your eyes look down to his hand on your thigh and you pluck it off of you by his wrist. Of course he just continues with that shit-eating grin.

"I hate you.",you comment while turning away.

He chuckles,"Oh you weren't sayin' all of that when I was—"

In the blink of an eye you've kicked his chair from beneath him and he falls onto his side onto the floor. A soft grin rests on your lips at the sound of his grunt when he hits the floor. Turning in your chair you look down at him and use the toe of your heel to lift up his chin from the ground.

His eyes glitter as he looks up at you.

"Wanna finish that sentence?",you ask with a raise of your brow. Striker smirks and he grabs your ankle, pulling you towards him and spreading your legs by your knees. Your eyes widen a bit at his quickness. His hands run up your thighs and tease between your legs.

"Don't start somethin' you can't finish, doll.",he comments in a dark tone while looking up into your eyes. His eyes challenge yours and his golden teeth glitter when the light catches them. Flickering your eyes around you shrug while looking back to him.