Chapter 13|| Babied

A/N: Hey, welcome back to another Chapter, except this a sneak-peek of it! I hope you like this one. May end up being short but enjoy it. <33 (:

John POV
______________________________________

I crawled over to Alex and was honestly not feeling it anymore. I was really just out of it. I mean, who wouldn't be out of it?! They force me to do many things wether I like it or not and even if they ask me and I still had said no, it would've still ended how they wanted to end. My energy was honestly drained from the whole day even if we barely did anything besides really walk a lot. Alex put the leash and collar around my neck, as he was putting it on, he adjusted the collar on my neck as how he would like it. Louis hands were slowly going up my body as of feeling every inch of it. I looked back in shock at Louis. He smiled at me with no response and I had nothing to really say.

Louis's hands reached my nipples and started rubbing around the area as of to tease me. "H-hey, stop that!-" Alex bent down a little as he grabbed both my legs and lifted them up. "Hold them up for me will you?" I nodded as I couldn't really refuse him. I held my legs up for him as to see what he was up to but couldn't get my mind off what Louis was doing. One of Louis hand reached up for my face. I turned to face him. He held my face for a moment and our face we merely a few inches apart. "You're so gorgeous, love." Something..something about his words made me feel as if I was really being loved. It made me brighten up and have million butterflies in my stomach. Louis's lips and mine touches. As our lips touch, we both melt into the kiss slowly not even deciding to take a single breath.

Louis and I were both having our moment until I quickly pulled away from Louis. "Eek!" I look down as I gripped my thighs a little. Alex's head was between my thighs as he licked the side of one of them. His eyes looked up at me as he was licking me. I was about to try and push Alex head away from licking my thigh but Louis grabbed my hand, both hands and I turned my head to look at him. I was started to get all flustered from the way Alex kept licking me. Louis started kissing me more roughly than before. He slid his tongue inside my mouth forcefully. "mMmft-" I struggled my hands around to try and get out of his grip but he was of course stronger than me. He tighten his grip around my hands. "Mm!" Louis pulled away from the kiss as he kept his face only a few inches away from mines.

"Am I gripping too tightly?" He asked as his gripped softens. "Y-yes.." Alex lifted his head up. Alex scooted a bit forward as he started teasing my cock. Alex's hand were busy rubbing against my thighs gently. His hands were rough but warm against my thigh. I try to hold back my moans but they slipped out quietly. "Don't be shy now, after all, it's only us three~" Louis whispered into my ear as he nibbled my ear. I let out a small yelp. Louis chuckled a little as he looks at me, "Aw, did you not like that?" I shook my head in answer. Louis let's go of my hands and lays me down on the bed gently.  Alex got up and off the bed. "Now, stay still. Alright?" Alex says to me. I nodded again. Alex and Louis both started undressing themselves.

I quickly turned my head to look out the tall double balcony door, which was made out of thick bulletproof glass. Reading and looking around the place out tells me a lot of things about this place but nothing useful for escaping. Alex and Louis got back on the after they were done undressing. For the next few hours, I was pretty much getting dominated by both of them while they switched spots when they felt like it. This last hours and hours. I had lost count of the minute after forty-five. By the time I looked out again, the sun was rising. I was on the verge of passing out and if they continued to keep being so rough with my body I was going to drop dead before the sun even rises. With that said, I blacked out. Last thing I could remember was Alex and Louis finishing off inside me. That's probably when I passed out.