Chapter 16||Ours Pt.1

A/N: Woaw, I'm back after a year. I'll be updating this story at least twice a month and if not once every two months. I honestly thought about discontinuing this series as I just lost motivation but I've been feeling a lot better and more up than ever. Like always, I hope you enjoy this chapter. [I'll be trying to make my next few updates longer than all my other chapter as an apology to the long wait.]

I bowed slightly as in my way to show Cain 'thank you'. The clothes were decent compared to what I was wearing other time but I looked funny. No, funny is not the right word. Hmmm..childish. It looked like something a rich mom would put on their male toddler. It made me look funny and stupid, especially since I am technically a grown man. This was embarrassing but the clothes was comfortable so I had nothing to say really. "Let me take you to the dinning hall. I'm sure the Masters would want you to join them." He walked to the doors and held it open. His posture was so..straight and he hand one hand behind his back and the other showing me out. I stood up and forced a small smile as I left the room, passing by him. I waited once I was out the room for Cain to show me where I needed to go. Cain led the way as I followed behind him with my head down low. As I walked behind him, my head started to wonder off deep into my own thoughts.

I want to leave. I want to go home. I want to be free. I don't want to be controlled, scared and watched or humiliated. "Oof-" I rub my forehead and back up a bit, I look up and apologize. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you. I-..I was just-" Cain cuts me off and gives me a warm smile. "No need for such ridiculous sorrys. It's not a big deal so don't make it out to be what it's not. Now, we're here." He looks at Alex and Louis, then bows and leaves after. "Thank you." I say under my breath. I'm not even so sure he heard it. I looked at Alex and Louis, hesitant to go sit. "Come and sit." I head over to take a seat in front of Louis. Alex was seated to the side of us. "I want you to finish every last thing on your plate." I looked down at my plate. There was some broccoli, scrambled eggs and an avocado toast. There was some hot tea placed next to the plate.

I nodded and picked up my utensils. Slightly looking up at Alex then glancing over at Louis. "What?" Louis says in a stern tone. "I..I just wanted to thank you for the food and clothes." I said as I played it my broccoli on the plate. Nervous of pushing Louis buttons. I didn't want to be punished or know how they'd punish me this time if I angered either one of them. "Is there somewhere you'd like to go pup?" Alex said cheerily looking at me. "Pup?" "Is there a problem with me calling you pup?" His voice becomes stern as his facial expression changes.

Chills went down my spine as my hair stood up on my arms and legs. I shook my head slowly, scared that if I talked back or said something that would unsatisfy him in anyway, I'd be in trouble. "N-no..I'm sorry. It just c-caught me off guard." I stab the broccoli and put it in my mouth. I'm usually a picky eater and I definitely did not like my greens. They always for some reason made me feel like I wanted to throw up but that's probably because I'm so used to not eating veggies often the taste is just off putting when I try to. Alex went back to being his cheerily-self from earlier. I hated when Alex looked so cheerful, it always meant something bad for me. "We have a gift for you in our room." "I just came out of your room though.." Louis smiles and wipes his mouth, "We hid it so you wouldn't be able to see it until we show you. So, finish up your meal quickly me and Alex will be in the room. Leave the plate as is once you're done. The maids will wash the plates." I nodded.

Alex and Louis got up together and left the room. I could hear their footsteps and voices getting further away. I sigh as I feel somewhat less suffocated once they hand finally left. I decided not to waste any time and started eating each things once by one. I finished my broccoli, my eggs, then my toast. I made sure I drank every drop of hot tea from the cup just in case Louis was serious about finishing every last bits."