Chapter 4||Training?

A/N Word:
Just for everyone to note, each chapter words is noted by the actual characters words/chapter works. What I mean is, I'm not counting the 'Author's Word'. So, if I do count my words then I would've had a little more than the previously listed number of words for the chapter. Anyways, onto the chapter now!

John's POV[Time Skipped To Morning]
___________________________________________________________________________

I could already hear Louis coming downstairs. I wasn't fully asleep since I couldn't. I was too busy thinking and processing everything that's happened to me. Louis came down, I knew because I heard the door opened and him walking down the stairs. He was also mumbling stuff under his breath. I slowly opened one of my eyes, "L-Louis?" I saw him turn his head to me. "Oh, you're awake. What is it? Did I possibly wake you up? Sorry!" He apologized quickly. I shook my head slowly. "Mm, it's okay? I mean, no! Not at all, I was just making sure it was you and that's all. I wasn't really asleep. I've been kinda awake for awhile. No need to be sorry!" I said.

Louis stayed with me for 10 minutes to change me since the cuffs kinda made it difficult. Even, he himself seemed kinda seemed frustrated changing me. He gave me a new set/pair of clothings to wear just like Alex told me last night. "Hey, little tip. Whatever you do, try not to anger Alex. As long as you, don't anger him then you will be on his good side." I nodded at Louis. 'Wow, such help' I sarcastically thought to myself. He was angry yesterday at me for saying the truth and I apologized too. Maybe Alex has anger issue or he gets angry easily?

As I was lost in my thought, Louis had already been heading upstairs with my old pair of clothes and I had just noticed what he changed me into

As I was lost in my thought, Louis had already been heading upstairs with my old pair of clothes and I had just noticed what he changed me into. I had completely gone silent. 'SERIOUSLY!' was what I was thinking. I hated how it revealed my thighs and how feminine-ish(?) I looked. 'What were these socks' 'why do I need them' Questions rushed through my mind again. I hated this..I hated this so much. I hated Alex! Why would someone do something like this? I only had met him for that one day, the reunion. I also only talked to him twice, 'Hello' and 'Nice to meet you' was all. So why! I was still so confused.

John's POV[Time Skip, 11:35 AM]
______________________________________________________________________________

I didn't know what time it was. I was scared that it was already late in the afternoon. I heard the basement swing open. I flinched, it scared me. "L-Louis?" I hoped it was Louis and not Alex. Well..you can guess what my luck was. "No baby, it's me." Ugh, I cringed at the name. I felt..somewhat disgusted. "Don't call me baby." I whispered very quietly under my breath. Hoping he didn't hear me. "Hm, what was that?" I looked up to see him glaring at me, "did he hear?" I thought to myself. "Please, tell me he didn't.." I thought to myself in fear of him smacking me across the face again, maybe he'll do worse than just a slap this time if I disobey. "N-nothing, sir." I said quietly. I looked down at the ground between Alexandre feet. "Are you lying baby?" I intensely shook my head. "N-no! Never, I promise. It was nothing, sir." I said looking at him with pleading eyes that he would spare me. The name though however got to me again. 'Does he have to call me baby?' was one of my thoughts.

Alex yanked me up slightly by my hair. I couldn't fully stand since my hands were chained against a wall. I was on my knees trying to be upright so the tight grip on my hair would be less painful. I whimpered as I looked at Alex. "Now, are you lying?" I whimpered more loudly as I shook my head knowing if I didn't answer him I would be punished. "N-no sir." He lets me go, as I was back on the ground. I heard him click his tongue against the roof of his mouth, as if making a tsk' sound. "Hm..that clothing suits you. I picked it out, do you like it?" I gulped. "Was I really going to lie again..? Yes, he would go mad-crazy if I told him no." I thought to myself.

"Yes, sir. I love it. It's quite adorable." I put a fake smile on and looked at him. I hoped he couldn't tell I was lying. I really didn't want to know what the consequences were going to be. "Aw, that's good. Now, your training is today. Are you excited?" He said with such excitement in his eyes. Alex was excited to the point his eyes twinkled a little. "W-what's exactly training, Sir? What are you training me for?" I asked as I was confused. I didn't think it was going to be anything good..and just like I expected-

"Well baby boy," He came closer to me. He cornered me against the wall and bent down to the same level as me. Alex rubbed his hand up and down my thighs. It sent a shiver down my spine. I didn't like that he was touching me..I felt so uncomfortable in the moment. I gulped quietly and looked down once again. "Training is when Master teaches you how to behave. It's where I'll be 'training' you to be obedient in every way. I'll also show you what happens when you disobey. Master is training you for the future. So, you'll know how to act and behave." He talked soothingly through the whole thing. It terrified me that I think I knew what was going to happen. "But..what if I don't want to attend training?" He stopped rubbing his hands on my thighs. Everything went absolutely silent. I looked at him, scared that he was maybe mad. "I-!" "Baby," He said. I stopped my sentence and looked down. "Y-yes sir?" I wanted to cry again. I hated the situation I was in so much. "you aren't given a permission. You'll be trained wether you want to or not, is that understood? Also, stop calling me Sir. Call me Master from now on." I sighed in defeat. "Yes, Master."

John's Thoughts:

I imagined myself back home. How happy I would be to be back home. How amazing it would be!
I imagined everyone that might be worried.[Zane and Zeke]
I imagine how great it would be to get out of this hell hole.
I..I imagined all the horrible things he could possibly do to me.
I imagined how my life is going to be now.

John's POV[Back in reality]
___________________________________________________________________________

Alex checked the watched around his wrist. "It's 12:02 PM. I'll go grab you a piece of bread. We can start training at 12:30 PM." My eyes widened. "W-why so early?!" I thought. I hated my life so much at the moment. "M-master, can't we..-" Louis cut me off when he barged into the basement and swung the door opened. I went silent and leaned against the wall. "M-master, there's a search team going around looking for John. There's also missing posters about him." Alex sighed as he was frustrated from Louis barging in. He looked over at Louis, directly at Louis. "Can you knock next time?!
John and I were in the middle of a conversation!" Louis respectively bowed.

"S-sorry sir!" Alex sighed. "I'll handle later. When I need to." He said those two sentence so simply. "I hope they find me.." I thought to myself. "Sir, when are you starting training with John?" Alex looks back at me and smiles, 'innocently'. "12:30 PM, after I feed him a piece of bread. Can you go get him a piece of bread Louis?" He says. Louis didn't say a word, not even a nod, and just heads up stairs for the piece of bread Alex asked for. He got one whole loaf of bread and went back to the basement in a few minutes. "Sir, I got you a loaf of bread in stead." Alex looked back and glared at Louis. I could hear Louis gulp loudly, I guess Alex was scary when he wanted to be. "I said a piece.." he sighs, before I knew it. His face lit up.

Alex grabbed the loaf of break from Louis. Louis sighed in relief. I knew it was a sigh of relief because apparently his shoulders were tensed up and when he sighed it relaxed. "Hey baby?" I looked at Alex carefully and was scared to say anything, scared to say something wrong. "Y-yes Master?" He smiled when I finally answered him, but after a few seconds of him smiling he looked me in the eyes. It wasn't intimidating, just normal, regular aura from him. "If you be a good boy during training each time, each round(?), I'll give you more and more pieces of bread. Hm..like a doggy treat?" He said as he petted he on the head. I let him, knowing I get nothing out of avoiding his touch. "O-okay." I would've loved to disagree, but what if he was going to eventually starve me. This was probably my only chance to eat if he was going to starve me.

A/N Words:

Sorry this chapter was somewhat short! It only had 1,630 words. Hope you guys enjoyed this part of the Chapter. It wasn't much, but get ready for next chapter. It might be juicy. Bye! <33