Chapter 2||Kidnapped(?)

John's POV
___________________________________________________________________________

After I had calmed down and the overwhelming feeling went away, I started drinking some of the alcohol again. I started feeling dizzy and nauseous. I decided to rest my head down and let my eyes rest for a moment. For a split second, I could hear Zane and Zeke say they were going to head home and that I could probably manage my way home if I needed. I sigh before fully resting. I didn't know what was going on anymore. That being my surroundings, the people, etc. I was unconscious than resting now.

Maybe I drank too much, but I was in my "feelings". Yes, maybe I took it too far for my first time. What could I have done? Ugh, it was so aggravating to think about anything. When I was conscious for a split moment I saw Alex talking  to the other about me.

"I'll take home home. I'll ask Zeke or Zane for his address. You guys can stay and eat or still catch up. He looks dead beat from over here." Alexandre says. For a moment, he looked at me while saying the last sentence. After that, I don't remember anything else. I was a goner again.

3rd Person POV
__________________________________________________________________________________

Alexandre was waiting for the moment to get John alone or well..to himself to be exact. This was his opportunity, he has his chance now and he took it. "Hey, guys! I'ma go take John home. Don't think he'll be able to get himself home. I'll text Zane or Zeke and ask for John's address." He waved at the other's and went around the table to pick John up. He puts one of John's arm around his neck and started walking out the restaurant. There was some confused look coming from people at other table, but Alexandre ignored it. One of the people in the front bowed a little, "I hope you enjoyed your time and had a nice night! Please, come again." She said before Alexandre walked out. He sighs that he was able to get out of the place without anyone disturbing or well bothering em' much. Alexandre held John by his waist with one of his free hand as John's arm was still around his neck. He took his car keys out and started his car. Alexandere opens the passenger seats door and seats John down. He closes the door and goes around to the other side. He opens the drive seat door and sits down quickly. Honestly, he wanted to get home already. It was late and he needed to get John to his place before John woke up. He closed the door to his left and locked all the doors. Alexander started the car  and drove off to his place. His place was at least 5 hours away. Alexandre's house was somewhere there was no one else or other houses for at least 3 hours from his house. It was the perfect thing for what he was just doing.

Once they had arrived after hours, what had felt like ages, Alexandre looks over to John. John was drooling a bit and he mumbled small words a bit. Alexander guessed that he was "asleep" and was having a nightmare. Since some of John's word was "stop!" "No, please." and other words, but a small tear formed in the corner of John's eye too. Well, they were at Alexandre has so it was whatever. He quickly got out the car and got John. He decided to head inside, lock his car, and door behind.

There was male that seem to be around 6'1 that was standing in the middle of the doorway, a few inches/feet away. He had silky blond hair, blue eyes, and a nice pale skin tone. He bowed slightly, "We'll come home." Alexandre looked at the male and sighed. "Can you take John to the basement and have him chained to the wall? I'm going to get other thing ready, Louis." He says as he gently took John's arm off him and handed him over to Louis. Louis nodded. He looked at the small male. "Uh, of course. I'll go do that right away."

Louis's POV
___________________________________________________________________________

I've been by Alexandre side since he was 17. His parents took me in when my parents mysteriously passed away. Ever since then, I owed him and his family my whole life. I've been working for Alexander ever since. I'm his little worker. That's all there is to that. I do as I'm told, I help him with stuff, and I do some chores around the house. That's kinda all. Alexandre though has changed throughout the whole year(s) I've been with him. He's grown more colder and violent. It's..concerning. He took therapy but it didn't do much for him.

I, Louis Smith, promised Alexandre Louis Bernard that I would make sure he got better.. Okay, now maybe some of you are wondering better in what? We'll you see, Alex has this thing where he likes to bring people home and I have to chain them up or something. They eventually go missing at the town or city Alex brought them from, and he "plays" with them until he gets bored. What does he do with them after he gets bored..? You might not want to know that.

I sigh under my breath, gently as possible, I dragged the male down the stairs of the basement. It was pitch-black, cold, and filled with an eerie feeling. The thoughts of how many people he-..I shook out the thought that was trying to pop into my head.  "No, don't think about it." I said to myself. I dragged the male against the wall, in front of me. There were already two pairs of chains dangling from the wall, with a cuff like end to it which made the work easier for me. I just had to get the males hand on/wrapped in em'. This was always frustrating because they always begin to wake up. Though, this male seem to be deeply unconscious..or asleep?

I grabbed his left hand and raised it above his head. I opened the ends of the chain and placed it around the males wrist cuffing it tightly. The male shoved a little, he even scrunched his face a little. He probably felt the pain or slightly sting from that. I did the same for his right wrist. Once I was done, I was getting ready to leave before I saw the door open to the basement. Alexander had a bucket and towel in his hand. He walked down the stairs and opened the lights. The light switch was down the stairs onto the right. The little light bulb that hung down in the middle flickered a little, being able to barely provide any light for us. The light bulb was old and we never switched it out, since he never used the light bulb unless he felt the need to.

I took a slight bow at him. "Ah! Sorry, I didn't hear your footstep at the door. I'm all down now, would you like me to do anything else?" Alexander glanced at me, he was looking down at the bucket filled with water half-way. He was soaking the towel in it,twisting the towel until all the water went out the towel, and back into the bucket. I'm guessing he was going to "clean" the male he brought home. "Go get a pair of clothes." His voice of tone was different from before..He sounded more demanding and serious. It sent a slight shiver down my spine. I quickly nodded. "Understood." I guess he wanted to change the male. I quickly ran back upstairs and into the guest room. He use to have a small male that he kept with him. He bought clothes for that previous small male, guessing it'll fit the one down in the basement since the male didn't seem as big as Alex, so none of Alex would fit him. I went into the wardrobe and looked through the clothes.

I found a perfect pair of clothes that I like and that seemed comfortable. I grabbed it and checked the size. I looked through other clothes to make sure this was the clothes I wanted to give the male downstairs. Even if Alex, always or usually mistreated the males. I always wanted them to be in comfortable clothings, well comfortable enough. I just felt the need to be someone like that, since if everyone mistreated all the males they would be even more afraid of life than they already are. I rushed down with the clothes in my hand, I thought I was making Alex wait too long. Since sometimes, Alex tend to lose patience easily after his command. I put the clothes down on the table.

 I put the clothes down on the table

Author Words:

Sorry for how small the picture is.

This chapter has 1481 words this time. Ack! Took forever, sorry couldn't get out yesterday! I was packing for school and catching up on assignments.