Chapter 14|| Escape?

A/N: wow! I'm back?! Hehe, I hope everyone's been well. Let's hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Make sure to grab some snacks and stay hydrated.

I hit my head gently with my hand trying to knock some sense into myself. I stepped out and looked around. I walked from the bedroom, to the living room, to the kitchen, to the bathrooms as I checked every part of the hotel. I called out for Louis and Alex. "Louis?! Alex?!" I was sure they weren't here..I ran to the bedroom to change. I quickly dress into a brand new fit. I wore something as simple as a short sleeved T-shirt and some shorts. I ran back to the door and put on any shoes I could quickly grab. I unlocked the door. I stared at the door for a few seconds before opening it. My heart was thumping as if it was about to hop out of my chest. I breathed in deeply and out as I ran from the room and down the long hallways. 'Why are there so many halls and rooms?!' I ran to the elevator and clicked the down button as many times as I could in a panic.

I bit down on my nails as I panicked waiting for the elevator. 'This is taking too long..I'm getting impatient.' I ran down a little further down the hall to take the stairs, I opened the door and quickly started to make my way down the stairs. The more I ran down the stairs the more exhausted I became. There were too many stairs and levels. I still was determined to run away so I made my way down faster and faster. I started panting a little and sweating hard. I reached the first level after a few more running down the stairs. I opened the door and quickly dashed outside the hotel. I could feel the eyes of people in the lobby staring at me, they must think I'm crazy. 'Heh..' I quickly stopped for a second to catch my breath. I looked around to see if there was anyone I could ask for help. 'If I ran back inside, they might call the police and that would be no good. It'll waste time as Louis and Alex might get to me faster than the police could.' I thought to myself. I started walking down the small side walk near the parking lot.

I was hoping I'd run into a taxi or a car I could get help from. I walked and walked, a car passes by me but it was going back. I looked at the car as I noticed who it was. "Louis..Alex" I said under my breath. I started running again hoping they didn't notice me. I ran and ran for what felt like hours but was probably only a few three to five minutes as the hotel was still close by. I could see the lights from the hotel windows shinning through. I was losing my breath, my heart was pounding harder than before. A car stops by me as I was catching my breath. I was standing there to just catch my breath since I could barely hold myself up from my numb legs. I glanced over and my eyes widen. The windows rolled down as Alex smiled at me. He didn't seem very happy but he was smiling.

Louis got out the car. I was about to make a run for it before Louis grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I yelped out loudly. My hands flew to push Louis hands away but he yanked my head back harder as I tried to do so. Louis looked down at me as I stopped resisting. "Get in the car." He demanded, letting go of my hair. Trying to run away in this situation would make whatever was coming for me 10x worse so, I complied and got in the car. Louis stepped into the car after me, he pulled me by my waist to him. Alex locked the door. "Alex.." I say in a soft and low voice. "John." He said in a firmed tone. I flinched as I knew he wasn't happy with my action. "Where were you going?" Alex turned to look at me in the backseat. "I was just taking a stroll.." I said looking down.

I was terrified of what my consequence might be. I should've thought about that before running out. "Doesn't seem like that to me..You tried to run when Louis stepped out." I looked up to say something but decided against that when I saw how furious he looked. He was no longer smiling at me. Louis gripped around my waist tighter as if he was going to lose me..as if I'd try to run away again. "...ryy.."I was on the verge of tears from fear. "I..I'm sorry." I said while looking down. Alex sighed as he started driving. I looked up to see where we were going. "A..are we not going back? To the h-hotel." Alex glared at me from the side. The rest of the ride for the next few hours were utter complete silence. I didn't dare to say anything just to not anger either of them.