Chapter 8|| Clothings. Feminie?

I stared blankly at them, then sat up. "So..Did you guys pick some cloth-..?" Oh boy, did they pick a lot. They were mainly Alexandre Sister's clothes. "Come here and try them on." I wanted to refuse so badly, but he would've whipped me..Wouldn't he? He said he would if I disobey. I got up and threw the blanket I had over me to the side. I clenched my hand into a fist a little and walked over to Alexandre. "Here! Try this first one." I looked at the first outfit he choose for me and then looked back at him. "Was he really going to make me wear this?" I thought as I frowned to myself. I sighed and nodded at him. "Yes, sir." "What did I say about calling me Sir?" I went quiet for a moment. "Sorry, Master." He just looked at me. I supposed he wanted to go change now. I scurried my way into the bathroom, leaving the door opened for my Master. I didn't know wether I was allowed to close it or not. I mean, it seemed like Alex was enjoying the view as I changed into the clothes he gave me. I rolled my eyes as he just watched me.

The first outfit was..simple? It was a pink sweater with a fruits on it and a white shirt for it. Since the sweater was baggy, he didn't give me pants, only boxers to wear. I came out and stood in front of them, both , Alex and Louis. "That doesn't look too bad on you, but you don't really have feminine build. Hm..We can change that." I looked up into Alex eyes in confusion. What was he going to do to make my body more 'feminine' like? "What do you think of this outfit Louis?" Alex turned to his side a little to look at Louis and ask him his opinion. "Cute. Fits him." Was all he said. All very simple and short words. "T-thank you." I said. I saw Louis smile at me. I couldn't really help myself but smile back. That doesn't mean I still don't want to murder the two.

[The outfit he's wearing currently:]

I turned around and was about go back into the bathroom before I was stopped by Louis

I turned around and was about go back into the bathroom before I was stopped by Louis. "Let us help you change." I didn't bother turning around to even look at Louis. I just had a gut feeling that Louis would be smiling and Alex would be smirking. "I-..Well," I stuttered to decided wether if I should let them or not. "N-no thank you." Then I heard Alex grab onto my chain leash that was dangling behind me. "M-master?" I simply said, in more of a question like tone. "Hm, baby. 'Let us help you change' didn't really sound like a question, now did it?" Alex said. His voice changed when he asked me 'now did it'. It made me shiver slightly. "N-no, no it didn't. Master." I finally turned around and looked at the two. "Well, I'm glad you understand that." Alex and Louis, both, dragged me to the bathroom. They set the clothes down. "Let's change you into something Louis picked for you." Louis sat me down on the toilet. The top was down. It felt cold. He started undressing me.

Alex went over to Louis piled of clothes and choose a pair. "Heh, oo~" That made me worry on what Louis picked out. "It's not that bad right? He wouldn't pick something so uncomfortable for me to wear, right?" I thought. The shirt/sweater was in black and white, with a moon on the right, long sleeves, and a black skirt. "M-master, I-" Alex looked at me with a dead eyes that had somewhat of a look that said, 'If you complain about this or if it's not important, I'll beat you right here.' I went silent and just sat there. On top of the toilet, waiting for Louis and Alex to change me.