2. Interfere

Chapter 2: Interfere.

"So what do we do know?" London's voice breaks Milo out of his reverie, bringing him back to the moment present.

"I already said what I had to say," Milo shrugs his shoulders nonchalantly and leans his heated cheek against the hybrid's hard exposed chest.

They were both laying on the living room's floor, the sheets tangled around their naked bodies after they enjoyed the intimacy of each other's bodies for hours.

"I don't think we should have done this... " London groans frustratingly and rubs his face with his free palm, the other arm serving as a pillow for the human's neck.

Milo is silent after hearing those words, it cut deep inside his chest and he wasn't ready to face the truth crashing on him. He stays still for a moment, listening to London's calming breaths and contemplating the ceiling. He wanted to treasure that moment, he wanted it to last forever as he relived his memories with the man he loved but the truth was lying before his eyes.

The truth is, this isn't the man he fell in love with. He didn't know what he expected from sleeping with the hybrid, if you'd ask him, it was more of a wishful thinking that it'd awaken some dormant feelings and reignites the sparks but it was just that; wishful thinking.

"You are right... " Milo breaks the silence after a while of staring at the ceiling, his voice low and tender, unlike the usually sarcastic tone attached to it.

"What do you mean?" London's heart squeezes as he shifts his body around to plant a chaste kiss on Milo's shoulder, where he proceeds to lay his head.

"Maybe we shouldn't have done this," Milo finally looks at the hybrid who was staring him up. "It's only gonna complicate things more, I finally got what I wanted which is breaking the bond and getting away from you guys but now I'm doing the exact opposite... " An exasperated sigh leaves his worn out lips, he hated himself for being so confusing yet he couldn't help how he felt.

"But we aren't doing anything bad... " London tries to reason as he leans on his two forearms, trapping Milo's spent body under him.

"You are cheating your husbands with me and getting tangled with the Montgomery's business is never good news for me," Milo tries to reason, although it was hard for him, especially when London looked at him as if he were the most beautiful thing his eyes had ever captured.

"But Victor had his shot with you just before me," London is quick to find excuses to himself and that was something the human quickly recognized in him, "and Arrow was undressing you in his head earlier, you're a blind man if you can't see that the three of us want you."

"You want to screw me... " Milo points out and tries to get up but the slightest move made him want to cry out in pain.

That was his lesson not to take two supernatural dicks on the same day.

"I don't see how this is a bad arrangement?" London dips his face into Milo's neck, kissing the purple and blue marks he left alongside Victor's masterpiece. "You could just offer me and Arrow the same deal you offered Victor,"

"Just sex, no complications?" Milo repeats to confirm London's intentions and he could literally feel the hybrid's wide grin against his skin.

"Just sex, no complications." London confirms, already breaking Milo's determination to keep them away from his life.

He knew it was wrong, very wrong indeed. Yet, all he could think of was the pleasure he felt from having them touch him in his most intimate places.

"Then.." Milo struggles to phrase between his heavy breaths and weak moans as London works his way expertly down his neck. "You should invite Arrow,"