6 : trying to get your attention

─────────∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ─────────

Hey, can you come over for
the rest of the day?

Hwayoung
Sure!

Wear something casual

Hwayoung
Alright!
[ Seen, 8.14am ]

─────────∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ─────────

"Now, I'll just wait!"
Jungwon thought to himself as he stared out of the window again.

{{ ꕥ }}

"She's here."
He thought when he saw her chauffeur stopping the Volkswagen at his main gate.

"Hi!"
She cheerfully waved to him.

She was dressed in a plain white t-shirt that was tucked into her long black jeans.

And, what was surprising was that she matched her outfit with Jungwon!

He also wore a plain white shirt that was untucked with his long black jeans.

"Seems like we've kinda matched!" Hwayoung noticed and smiled.

Jungwon just nodded his head and pointed to his Limousine with his chauffeur already waiting inside for him.

"Where are we going?"
Hwayoung tilted her head and asked.

"It's a surprise!"
He smirked and immediately blindfolded her with a black cloth.

"YAH!"
Hwayoung yelled, attempting to take off the cloth and get off from Jungwon's grip.

"Don't move! Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Like I've said, it's a surprise. You will only know it when we get there, alright? Just listen to my instructions and walk slowly."
Jungwon calmed her down.

That was exactly the longest thing Jungwon ever said to Hwayoung.

It stunned Hwayoung so much that she was at loss for words and just stared at the front of the blackness in agape.

"Okay, now turn around one hundred and eighty degrees! And, take three steps to the front,"
he instructed while she slowly moved according to his steps.

{{ ꕥ }}

The whole car ride was filled with silence but, it was not the uncomfortable kind of silence, the correct adjective to use was peaceful.

"Okay, we are here!"
Jungwon said and helped Hwayoung out of the limousine.

"Where are we..."
Hwayoung paused to use as much of her five senses to guess her location.

It was peaceful too.

She could hear some birds were chirping, some crickets and nothing more.

She could not smell anything else though.

These clues she had were insufficient for her to guess so,