15 : jealousy

"Should i not have agreed to her about that?"
Hwayoung thought while her chauffeur drove her to Jungwon's house.

- Flashback : ( 30/07/21 ), Friday -

"Should I go up to Jungwon?"

"WHAT?!"
Hwayoung got stunned by Sihyo's sudden words.

It has been almost an eternity for Hwayoung to ever hear those words coming out from Sihyo's mouth.

It was great that she was gaining confidence in herself and being less fearful of rejection.

"DEFINITELY, YES! GO!"
Hwayoung cheered for her and Sihyo giggled.

However, deep down inside her heart was filled with a little jealousy but, because it was Sihyo, Hwayoung will hold it in for her.

For that entire month, Hwayoung just saw Sihyo getting along well with Jungwon which only made her sadder each day.

- End of flashback -

{{ }}

There were butterflies fluttering inside of Hwayoung's stomach at the sight of Jungwon when she entered his room.

He was sitting at the same spot, scrolling through his phone while he patiently waited for her arrival.

"Hello!"
Hwayoung greeted merrily as took a seat next to him like usual.

"Hi!"
He greeted her and did a small wave back at her.

"Alright, let's get started!"
Hwayoung got herself ready by taking out the documents she had prepared for his session.

{{ }}

"So basically, you can-"

All of a sudden, she heard a familiar instrumental tune playing in the background.

"Hold on... is this..."
Hwayoung paused.

"I'm so sorry, please excuse me." Jungwon took out his phone from his pocket and left the room to answer the call.

"Is that dandelion?"
Hwayoung let out but, Jungwon was already out of her sight.

{{ }}

╭─────────︒✿ཾ∘∗✽ᜒࠬ. ─────────╮

Jungwon
What?

Jake
Are you having your therapy
session right now?

Jungwon
Yeah.

Jake
When does it end?