Chapter 1 (Backstory)

At Bird Island Elementary, the teacher pulls out a book and begins reading to the class. "Besides Mighty Eagle, another legendary story is the golden egg." He opens the book and begins reading.

"In an island called Golden Island, there's an item that is filled with power. It is the golden egg. It keeps the island alive and fresh. It is located inside a volcano and is heavily guarded by fierce beasts and aggressive bugs. Anyone who can take it has the power to make things golden. But when an item is made into gold, it can turn something else into rock. No one has ever seen the golden egg or Golden Island. Some say it doesn't exist, while others searched for it here in Bird Island. Those who have were not successful."

All the hatchlings liked the story, but one said, "I think it's real." That one was a purple hatchling named Gale. After she said that, all the others laughed and one said. "Forget it, Gale, it's just a story. If you think it's real, then I won't help you if a beast eats you alive."

Gale's eyes filled with tears and she left. On her way home, Red, who was in the same class, saw her and said, "I know how you feel. I believe Mighty Eagle is real but they make fun of me. It's just how the world is. We can't do anything about it except show them how we feel."

Gale heard what he said and agreed to do that. When she tried, it didn't work. Instead,
she made friends rather than enemies. Stella, Poppy, Willow, and Dahlia. She enjoyed being with them, especially Stella, and they respected her opinion about the golden egg.

As time flew by, she slowly forgot about the golden egg and did many things with Stella and her gang. Then Bird Island went through some crazy events (a.k.a. The Angry Birds Movie 1 and 2). It ended up with the pigs and birds becoming allies and Mighty Eagle getting married to Zeta.