Chapter 8

Inside the castle, it was now sunrise and Gale was arranging a plan to get to Golden Island. She looked for maps that would take her there, but none had the island. So she looked inside one of the books she had about the golden egg and it was said to be south of two islands. She thought about it and realized that those islands were Piggy Island and Bird Island. "Victor," Gale called, "prepare the boats, we are sailing south."

"Yes my Queen!" Victor said and he dashed away.

"I am ready to make everyone at Bird Island pay for mocking me!" Gale says to herself. "It's about time things will now go my way. Because when I get that golden egg, nothing can stop me!"

Back at Bird Island, Mighty Eagle was flying towards the island and saw Red's house. He landed in front of it and knocked on his door. While he knocked, he yelled, "Red, open up! It's an emergency! Piggy Island is in peril."

He decided to pull on the door knob, but he pulled the door off the doorway. Then he said, "Oh no. I didn't want to do that. Red, where are you?!" He looked inside the house, but he wasn't there. He looks around and begins calling for Red.

At Matilda and Terence's house, Red and the hatchlings were all asleep after a wild night. Jay, Jake, and Jim woke up first and were about to prank Red until they heard Mighty Eagle. They look outside and saw him wandering around the village. They go outside and Mighty Eagle asks them if they know where Red is. "He's inside. He is babysitting us and many hatchlings." Jay said.

"Oh I can't picture that one." Mighty Eagle replied.

He sticks his beak inside the house and yells, "Red, are you in there? We need help!"

While he was yelling, Red and the hatchlings all wake up in shock. Then all the hatchlings cry. "No no no no. Don't cry. Please. Don't cry." Then he sees Mighty Eagle looking inside the house and he freaks out. Then he realizes that it was Mighty Eagle. "What is wrong with you?!" Red shouts. "You can't just barge in here and jump-scare us."

"Red I didn't mean to, but this is urgent." Mighty Eagle said. "A psycho bird took over Piggy Island and is planning something that will destroy Piggy Island and maybe even Bird Island. We need your help!"

"Well how come Leonard isn't doing anything, it's his island, not mine." Red says.

"He got kicked out of the castle. Mighty Eagle responded. "He is now trying to get the gang back together and we need you to lead."

"I can't. I'm stuck here with the hatchlings. Silver needs to take over." Red says pointing to them. Then Zoey says, "But we want to go with you."

"Absolutely not. It's too dangerous." Red says. Then the hatchlings cry again. He tries to get them to stop but it doesn't work. Then he yells, "Okay fine. You can come with us." Then all the hatchlings cheer. They hop on Mighty Eagle's back and he begins to fly away.