Chapter 17

Back in Bird Island, some of the parents have now realized that their hatchlings are nowhere to be found. They start searching for them all over the island. The search eventually leads to the other side of the island where Zeta's resort is located. Matilda and Terence hear the birds calling for their children. They walk towards them and Matilda asks, "You're not searching for my kids are you?"

"No, we're looking for Vincent, Sam Sam, and my kids." The Blues Mom replies.

"But those are all my kids' friends. Do you think they're with Red?" Matilda suggests. "He was taking care of my kids while Terence and I were here."

"We checked every neighborhood and every house. Red's house is empty and so is yours." The Blues Mom says to Matilda. Matilda did not like that answer. Terence gasped. Then Matilda says, "Come on Terence, we have to go back home now." Matilda says with an angry tone. Terence follows her.

In Golden Island, everyone has approached the volcano. And now Gale is filled with excitement. Then she says, "Bring in the drill."

The others didn't know what she was talking about until they saw a huge construction vehicle with a giant drill driving towards them and it begins creating a hole in the volcano. While they were drilling, Hal says, "Who would invent something like that Leonard?"

"Don't ask me." Leonard says as he looks at Garry. Then Garry says, "Why are you blaming me? You told me to make that in case you felt like using it."

"I've always wondered what that was when it was hidden under the castle." Courtney said.

When they stop drilling, they see a path inside it and Gale says, "I'm going in. All of you wait outside."

All of the pigs obey but Victor says, "Wait, let me go with you. It could be dangerous in there."

"You're such a crybaby." Gale says pushing him away. "I'll be fine now do as you're told."

He nods slowly and she goes down the path. As they wait for Gale, Leonard begins whispering to Victor and he says, "Are you worried about your girlfriend?"

"You should be minding your own business instead of asking." Victor says. "But yes I am."

"You really don't want to lose her, don't you?" Bubbles asks. Victor nods

"Well," Sal says, "if you're that worried, why don't you go in? You never know if she might need help."

"I can't, you heard her." Victor says to Sal. Then he hears Gale calling from inside the volcano. "Victor, I need your help." This gets him going and he yells, "Don't worry my love I'll save you!" And he dashes inside.

The others watch him go and Debbie asks, "Well, what do we do, now that we got him out of the way?"

Meanwhile, inside the volcano, Victor runs as fast as he can before colliding into Gale and knocking her over. He realizes what he did and says, "Oh my goodness. "I'm so sorry. What do you need help with?"

"YOU IDIOT!" She yells. "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!!" Then she talks in her normal tone. "Now, I have found an intersection. I need you to go down the path on the left and I go down the path on the right. If one of us goes down the wrong path, then we turn around." He agrees and they start walking.