The Last Deal

Hosouk was now sitting on his bed he decided to skip school today, today was one of the days where hosouk just feels discouraged, bored, unmotivated and just a mix of emotions that ends up making him lay in bed all day just talking to him self about random stuff that comes to his head.

But weirdly enough what's on his head was and imagine of v, but why that's weird, hosouk just sits there the rest of the day his family comes home and nock on his door but he doesn't even bother to answer, he just wants to be alone in a quiet place, he didn't even feel like injecting more cocaine in his blood or cutting him self or anything he just wanted to sit there and die slowly.

The day passed by fast he just slept in his place and woke up the next morning in the same position of the day before , he was feeling a bit better today, yeah still not in the mood to go to school but In the mood to go sell those last 3 pages.

He gets dressed, he takes his backpack and puts his mask, a black jacket and of course the drugs,he went to the same place he covered up and sat there waiting for a messed up person to come and ask him for "help" not long latter and a young man approached he looked kinda suspicious but hosouk was fully covered so he wasn't really worried much , even wearing a pair of gloves in case someone would use his finger prints.

The man approached and said

"so you are the new mysterious guy that sells coca ha"

"yes, and......."

"iam here to buy all you have and with the price you want"

"all the remaining I have are 3 pages each holding 2 grams of coca"

"oh I guess business has been doing good"

"it's non of your business, now do you want them or no"

"yeah I will take them how much"

"2000$"

"woow that's too much man do I look like a rich asshole to you"

"yeah, anyways 1500 last offer iam not here to bargain with poor but rich looking guys" hosouk rolled his eyes at the man

"okay man I will take them but If the effect isn't as strong iam getting a refund"

"you seem new honey, we are not at Walmart or fish market you are literally in a dark alley buying fucking cocaine, there is no refund"

The guy didn't say a single word he just paid, took the stuff and left quietly.

Iam done when do we meet

Tomorrow at 12 at this location *__________*

See ya

Just another chapter in case I disappear again 😅😁