Two Broken People

"Okay if so then,....... Why are you always wearing long sleeves like even when it's literally boiling hot you still tend to wear long sleeves, why?" Tae asked

"I........ I just like long sleeves" jhope replied kind of shocked and frustrated by the question, he expected anything wierd but not such a question.

"stop lying, you know you are the worst lier, you said that you aren't hiding anything" Tae asked kind of teasingly

"am going to go sleep" jhope said then started heading to the door, he wanted to run away quick and hid before anything happenes that will later on make him punsh himself

Befor he could get out Tae pulled him in and pinned him to the wall "what scardy cat, want to run and escape now, you were so confedent a minute ago" Tae said in a sarcastic tone that jhope hated so much, jhope felt like his blood was boiling and was getting more frustrated.

"you know what fuck it okay" jhope said then pulled up his sleeves, tae's smirking face immediately turned to a shocked and serious face, with wid eyes.

"happy now" jhope asked pulling his sleeves back down

"who........ Who di......"

"I did, no one can even dare to hurt me man" jhope said smiling widely, but after what Tae saw he knew what jhope was hiding he knew, that this happy face was as fake as it could be.

"why" Tae asked still shocked of what he saw.

"you are asking alot of questions Tae" he said smiling lightly while scratching the back of his head.

After a couple moments of silence, where jhope didn't answer the question nor did Tae ask anything again.

"sometimes you're just tired you know, sometimes you're sitting there and feeling all horrible, you start to think of ways to cope, to stop the pain, to stop everything for just a couple of minutes at least, some people depend on there loved ones to help cope, others use the drugs that you and other people similar to you sell, then there is the people like me who didn't find anything but a sharp blade, it's not for suicide, at least most of the time, sometimes it's just to feel good and feel like you achieved or done something, while sometimes it's just that you want to end it all, luckily I snap back to reality before I cut too deep and kill my self. Iam not afraid of death I just don't want to die now, you know "jhope said breaking the silence, he started letting everything out, it was as if he was bottle that was kept under the sink, it keeps filling and filling until it's full, but the owner of the bottle doesn't notice that and ends up leaving it to over flow. Jhope was that over flowing bottle that had taken the chance to let some of it's water out to allow more in later on.

Jhope then looked up with a smile on his face, he wanted to cry but he swored he will never do no matter what.

Tae looked back at him, Tae wasn't the type of person to feel bad or empathy towards someone but when it came to jhope something changed in him.

So Tae not being that good of a reaction person he didn't hug him or confert him like you would expect, he instead started talking about his life and past as well.

"yeah I know how that feels, but have you tried those fillings mixed with the sensation of regret that you may or may not have killed the only person that loved you and you loved" Tae said smiling "but I didn't go for self harm, I don't know why, but I ended up taking that other route, drugs, my dad was already a dealer and stuff but he didn't want me to take drugs, but of course he didn't know about my mental state and left me whith some pages of cocaine on the table, that was the first time but wasn't the last, smoking, injecting and snorting became my way out and only saveyer, luckily I didn't get over dose or anything yet, but seeing that it's been getting worse I think it will happen soon "Tae finished then looked down on his lap

It was now to broken people sitting in a room, pain and sadness eating there insides quietly, two who chose different ways of coping, two whose lifes got the best of them and broke them the only thing it gave them was being able to live around people without showing that pain.

"I feel the same way, it's like something inside you is telling you to end it already, that you are not getting better and will never do, it's painful isn't it" jhope said

"yeah, it's getting even more painful an..........and hard to breathe" Tae said starting to breathe heavily

Jhope quickly reached for his vape that was laying on the night stand, he quickly took it and started to calm down as he started to inhale the vape in then letting it all out, letting some of the pain out with it.

"you didn't have to prove to me that you where in pain man" jhope chuckled, while Tae just slowly calmed down.

"it's just that I never told anyone about how I feel or anything really so it feels kind of weird and scary."

"yeah me too, but I have got used to the pain by now yeah I can't control the pain or stop it but can very well hid it.

" am going to sleep, you can take any empty room in the hallway, the rooms on the other floors are either for the maids or just storage room or whatever" Tae said going back to his bed laying there and covering him self up.

"nah I feel confertable here" jhope said jumping on the bed beside Tae.

"jhope not because I opened up to you abit doesn't mean that I wouldn't fucking kill you if I need to" Tae said in an annoyed tone

"and do you think after what you saw and heard that I would care?"

"ugh good point, okay but if you fucking touch me I will send you flying across the room.

Jhope only responded with a hum, Tae then claped his hands for the lights to go of, and silence filled the room and the two finally slept.

Sorry if any pain was caused 😅😅

Since I finally finished my exams I decided to post early sooooo 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜