Iam Going To Miss You

Jhope Pov.

We got out of the motel, a fancy looking car was waiting for us outside.

"holy shit what a beuty" I said walking all around the car analyzing every inch

"yeah I know, it's a McLaren 570s, it's a super car, one of my favorites, though not the most expensive nor best looking one I just didn't want to freak you out with a 10 million dollars car or something" Tae said so casually as if talking about 10 $

"holy shit man, you have a 10 million dollars car!" I said shooked of the price

"yeah, sooooo are you coming or are you just going to watch the car for a little longer"

"no man mine as well work to get my own, let's go" I said glancing at the fancy car one last time before getting in

(that's the beuty we are talking about) 🔥🔥

"so you said that there are some people who are apart of your Mafia group that are so disloyal, how come you're keeping such people in your group, aren't you afraid they would snich or something" I said trying to put an end to this awkward atmosph...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"so you said that there are some people who are apart of your Mafia group that are so disloyal, how come you're keeping such people in your group, aren't you afraid they would snich or something" I said trying to put an end to this awkward atmosphere going on

"oh yeah, well in our group there are actually some trashy people but we know how to deal with them, some have tried to snitch on us but it ended up back firing on them and others want to do it but know it won't end in there favor" he said still concentrating on the road

"then why don't you kick those people out I mean they are just causing trouble"

"well as long as they are doing there job and what they are asked to do we don't really care what they do outside plus most of our group are family members and relatives we can't kick those people out, we can only kill them, of course if needed"

"wow, life is that easy for you" I said leaning deeper into my comfy seat

"once you become a part of the mafia you will know that what you said now is bullshit and doesn't relate to reality, our job is filled with alot of hard ships, for example as a person in the mafia you should always keep in mind that at any second someone may shoot you and kill you, this is why you shouldn't have any loved one or any weakness when working in that field, if you show the slightest sighn of concurren towards someone your enmis will sure find them and use them to defite you, it's not as easy. that's why I didn't want you to get more involved in this "He said the last sentence in a low voice almost unhearable.

" what do you mean by that, do you think iam not capable of something or am I too weak "I said with a frown on my face, glaring at his side profile.

The car then stopped at a red light and once he pressed the breaks he turned to me and slightly lifted my head up.

" you really are oblivious, that won't help with my situation here at all "He said dragging his hands and putting them back on the steering wheel.

" oblivious to what "I asked still confused

He started laughing and said" oh my good man, I.. It's nothing forget it "he slowly stopped laughing and said" let's just change the subject so have you ever used a real gun before "

_____________________________

The ride was fun we talked about alot of stuff and he told me so much about the mafia and people they killed etcetera .

" we are here "He said parking the car in a big wide garage with lots of other cars and as I expected mostly black cars, well I guess that's the only thing hollywood didn't lie about.

" where are we "

" at the mafia house also known as the Kims residence, were most of us at least stay, and this is also where you are going to be training for the next few days until you are ready for the real business" He said, we were standing now in front of the big doors of this huge mansion.

Suddenly a man dressed in what seemed like a servant outfit came running to Tae

"master! Master! The boss he..... He is so sick and he needs you, now" he said stuttering and hurrdly speaking

"Dad! Take him to my room for now, Luke" he said gesturing towards me and then went up the stairs running.

"from here mister" the servant, Luke, said before leading me to tae's room

"the master will be coming soon, if you need anything sir just call for me" He said before leaving closing the door behind.

The room was big, I mean huge with a big window, that looks out to the private pool that you can only access from his room, big paintings and a big kwas sculpture.

I like his style, it's pretty similar to mine, edgy, with a hint of classy, dark colors and calm but at the same time a little messy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I like his style, it's pretty similar to mine, edgy, with a hint of classy, dark colors and calm but at the same time a little messy. It's weird to experss my exact type of style.

I went over to the bed and layed there looking at the gorgeous scenery outside, I already am in love with this life style.

_____________________________

Tae's Pov

"Dad what happened, are you okay" I said running to my dad and standing beside him.

"oh son iam happy that you came in time, iam *caughing*iam dying my son and wanted to verbally tell you and tell everyone here before I die that Tae will be the new mafia boss and he deserves it" my dad said looking at everyone in the room

"dad wh..... What are you saying you are going to be okay" I said holding his hands.

"no son it's fine, I have been alive for so long now *chuckling *and I think it's time, iam just happy to see you all here for the last time, oh your mom is waiting for me I..... I can see her,her smile I miss it so much......... And......... An......"he said his last words closing his eyes slowly resting in peace

" da...... Dad! "I said leaving his hands that imiditly fell on the soft bed, his chest stopped rising up and down, he started getting cold, he was dead, and like mom did, left me but at least we managed to talk one last time.

I wasn't so sad and even if I were sad I couldn't show it, it's a hrad life.

I..... I think iam going to miss him.

Sorry for all the mentally ill people out there and sorry for my self too, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more coming up soon, happy new year yall.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more stories and stuff.

I also made another story, it was supposed to be finished on new years eve but well, times up soooo if you are just free or what ever go check it out and tell me if I should continue it or not.