Getting Too Close

Third person Pov.

It wasn't a long drive it took them about 15 minutes to reach taehyung's mantion.

Tae preceeded to park the car in the large garage that already had multiple cars parked in there.

They both then got out of the fancy car and headed to the main entrance of that big ass place.

They got in and first thing to welcome them was the sound of faint moaning and then followed by the sight of two men laying on top of each other, the one on top shirtless with tattoos covering one of his arms, he was very musclin too, the one on the bottom was fully clothed, he looked musclin as well, the two were kissing as if there lives dependent on it.

Tae coughed out loud then said "iam home", the couple continued kissing unfazed by taehyung's appearance

"I have a guest" he said coughing again to drag there attention.

"Ahh"the one on top grunted then finally stopped what he was doing and looked at tae and the boy with him whith the other guy on the bottom also holding him self up to see that guest.

" hi "the man on top said then returned back to what they were doing with light moans now filling the room again.

" ugh, God guys when are you too moving out and jungkook calm down you know jimin looks strong and musclen but he is still fragile " Tae said the last sentence concered as jungkook started to get aggressive and the moans got a little bit louder.

Jhope Pov.

"let's go" Tae said rolling his eyes and dragging me to another big room leaving the couple to continue what they were doing.

"who are those two" I asked still shocked after what I had seen, that guy had a freaking baby face yet he looked stronger than me.

"those are my two best friends, jungkook and jimin, who dispit having enough money to move out they still insist on annoying me" Tae said the last sentence in a relatively higher tone as away to let the couple hear.

"Tae Tae, you can't live without our presence here" the musclin guy, jungkook, said after imarging in the room me and Tae where sitting in, still shirtless.

"yeah yeah, try me" Tae said rolling his eyes then glaring at him

"have you offered a drink to our guest?" he asked getting in the opend kitchen

*not really what I imagined, but good enough *

"no" Tae answered

"God Tae, you know nothing about welcoming guests, do you?" jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"and now you're acting as if you are older than me, also, says the guy who welcomes there guests half naked" Tae spat back.

"what ever, what would you like to drink........" he stopped extending his hand and waiting for me to introduce my self.

"hosouk, or you can call me jhope" I replied with a slight smile similar to the one he gave me.

"nice to meet you, now what would you like to drink, we have all types of alcohol, you also have the master of cocktails standing in front of you, so yeah" he said, straightening him self while waiting for an answer.

"oh I....... I actually never drank before"

"wait what! , how old are you?" he said in some what shocked tone

"17" I replied

"damn man you are literally older than me, yet never drank before" he said surprised

"well yeah, I used to live with striked af parents, so never really got to try anything, yet" I said rolling my eyes as I remember my parents

"well then let me chose for you, would you like to try my special cocktail?"

"what is it made of"

"as if, if I tell you, you would know how they taste or there effects, just say yes and try"

All I did was hum in response. He smiled again then went to make that cocktail of his.

_____________________________

"and here you go, I call it the 'kooki drink ', now try it and tell me what you think" the musclin guy said sitting down on one of the near coaches some how still shirtless even though it got so freaking cold all of the sudden.

I slowly picked up the fancy looking glass that had some sort of colorful drink in it some how each color separated from the other, I brought it to my lips and with no hesitation took a sip.

It tasted bitter and kind of stingy, a little sweet with a hint of............ Banana milk?!

"does this have, banana milk? " I asked looking at junkook

"yeah, this is my secret ingredient, this is what makes it the'kooki drink'

_____________________________

3rd person pov

After that, junkook left to his boyfriend after being called to come over.

Jhope and Tae stayed there chatting and talking about random stuff as if they were just "normal " friends.

_____________________________

Taehung Pov.

"do want another drink, I could call out for jungkook to make you another" I asked as I saw him place an empty glass on the fancy black table.

"no thanks iam *hiccup* good" he replied seemingly Tipsy already

"holy shit are you drunk you only had one cocktail, JUNGKOOK DID YOU ADD TOO MUCH TEQUILA OR VODKA" I shouted out trying to get jungkook to hear me

"YEAH AND" he shouted back

"BITCH HE IS ALREADY TIPSY" I shouted back

"what the fuck" jungkook appeared in the room all of the sudden, with a surprised face he approached the some how already drunk jhope. he sure never drank before.

"iam going to get a cold water bottle, he literally told you dumb ass, it is his first time" I said getting in the kitchen and grabbing the coldest water bottle as well as some iced coffee.

"well sorry that's how I make my cocktails" kook said annoyed

"hay guys, iam still here and again iam not drunk, iam perfectly fine see" jhope said trying to get up but endes up collapsing back on the couch.

"damn man you really are drunk, did I add that much alcohol to it?" junkook said looking at the guy laying on the couch in an inquisitive way.

"hay that's enough, get away from him, your boyfriend is waiting right? Go check on him " I said placing the drinks on the table and pulling jungkook who was getting too close to jhope who was now either sleeping or unconscious.

Early update how many times has this ever happened, me posting early or twice a week, idk but I just dicided to post this early on just in case I get too busy later on. Love you all bye 💜💜