go on

New day .the sun shed it's rays in the room lighting it up and blinding the two sleeping guys.

"Tae close the fucking curtains"jhope said in a grumpy , tired voice

"Mmmmmh"tae responded with a grumple.

Silence filled the room again as the two boys somehow went back to sleep.

"Tae wake up " someone shouted from outside then preceded to open the door flinging it making the back of it hit the wall.

"Ohhhhhhhhh and you told me jhope was here to train to become a member,if you told me it was more than this I wouldn't have said anything man ,two gay couples are better than just one "Jungkook said followed by jimin's 'ohhhhhhh'

"Jungkook will you fucking shut your mouth along with those annoying curtains" tae ground .

"Well sure but someone is waiting outside for you " Jungkook said aproching the curtains and closing them .

"And who could that be ?"tae asked , eyes closed and speaking with a sleey voice.

"It's Kim namjoon along side with a man who is said to be his husband"Jimin replied to the question kook was being asked .

"And.........."tae trailed now waking up and sitting on the bed shaking jhope to wake him .

"He wants to meet you ,he says there is a new package that he wants to be delivered as soon as possible to some of his friends in mexico ,he says that he wants to arrange how the journey would go and the possible amount that can be shipped overseas" Jungkook now was the one to reply placing his hands around jimin's waist and pulling him close.

"Okay okay am coming"tae said still shaking the semi dead boy

The couple left the room closing it behind , leaving the two sleepy boys to fully wake up and get ready.

"Jhope get up ,I want you to meet those people outside with me ,as a way of training and knowing how shit works,so get up before I send you flying across the room"tae shouted shaking him harder to wake up .

"Am up "jhope finally responded slapping tae's hands in a sleepy way.

"Okay now get up ,get ready and let's go someone is waiting for me out side and I want you to come along"tae said jumping off of bed and heading to his closet picking out some stuff and going to the bathroom as jhope sat up on bed leaning his back on the headboard.

______________________

Tae came out of the bathroom looking glamours as always .

"Don't you think that's a bit too formal for having a small meeting at your own house"jhope said looking at tae's outfit then down at his simple white shirt and black shorts

"Well iam not the one who is over dressed you are the one who is underdressed go change into something more formal you can't be meeting those people like that , lesson number 1 always dress formal or at least well, when meeting such people you don't want to be looking poor or of middle class ,not that it is wrong it's just kinda dangerous being that in this field,got it ?"tae said sitting on a small couch near the big screen tv.

"Okay I got it but ,1 I don't wear such stuff often ,and 2 even if I have such thing I don't have my stuff bro "jhope said arms crossed and leaning on a near wall

"Well...........you know what here ,try those " tae said handing jhope a basic suit.

__________________________

"Okay there is literally nothing formal about a red suit"jhope came out of the bathroom showing of the suit that tae had gave him

"Okay there is literally nothing formal about a red suit"jhope came out of the bathroom showing of the suit that tae had gave him .

"Nah your good "

"I actually kind of like this can I keep it "

"Do you have the money to take it "

"Well I'll do soon just you wait "

"Well till then I want my suit back once we're done"

"Oh come on "

____________________________

"Oh hay namjoon,nice to see you man ,when was the last time we sat like this and talked"tae said giving a suitable smile while shaking namjoon's hand who had stood up to great him while his husband stood up too .

After finishing all there greatings they all sat down ,tae started of whith properly introducing jhope and once that was done ,they started talking about what brought namjoon here also known as rm in the field.

"Sooooo what's up "tae then asked

"Well I think your men had already told you why am here but I guess you would like to hear it from me ,is that right ?"rm asked

"You always understand"tae winked at him before reaching in his pocket then getting out a fancy looking small box that had about 5 cigarettes in there ,he took one then light it ,then gestured for rm to go on .

"Well my friends in mixico have called me yesterday and asked if I could send them some stuff"rm trailed

"Go on "tae said .

What do y'all think up till now ha??

Telle in the comments and don't forget to vote and follow you know.

Also sorry for the late posting but come on I posted twice last week or the week before tbh I don't know how late I am on updating this story.

Don't worry am still working on it and not intending on leaving it incomplete any time soon,💜💜💜💜