20. Nope

Everleigh Dolan

I yawned and didn't want to do algebra or history.

Since the whole mating thing it suddenly makes it harder to not think of Roman or leave him alone. But at the same time he feels the same just more intensely and a lot more protective.

Why do I miss him?

Me: Daddy?

R: Yes kitten?

Well shit.

Me: Why do I miss you?

R: come outside of the bathrooms love

I got up and asked the teacher to use the restroom before I left and went where he said.

"Hi baby." He looked at me and I smiled up at him, slightly tilting my head.

"I'm bored." I sighed and leaned against the wall.

He pulled me from the wall and hugged me, my arm going around his neck and his held my waist so my body was flush against his.

"Wanna leave the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Bad influence." I furrowed my brows.

"We'll come back tomorrow. We can go to eat then my house to spend the day." He suggested.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Come on gorgeous." He held out a hand and I grabbed it walking with him.

We arrived to my door and I tugged at his arm.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

He ignored me, released my hand and walked into the classroom where people stared at gaped at Roman as he picked up all of my things.

I felt heat rush to my face as everyone knew he was there for me, grabbing my things.

He walked out and went to my locker.

"Open." He ordered and I listened.

"Hey where you going?" Dallas and another guy walked out.

"God damn." The friend checked me out causing everything in me to not throw up.

"Watch it Harper." Dallas looked at his friend.

"What's gonna happen? James never scared me." He winked at me and I looked away, crossing my arms over my sweater uncomfortable.

I watched Romans face and a smile was etched on it but it was nothing good.

"She's mine Goods." He referred probably to the guys last name.

"Why do I care? Never stopped me before." He chuckled, stepping in Roman's face.

"Don't make me ruin that pretty face Harper." Roman smiled.

Dallas looked nervous and indecisive. Not knowing whether to break it up or back up.

Harper shoved Roman and Roman swung, landing a sharp hit causing a crack to sound.