26. Pillow Princess

Everleigh Dolan

"Come on baby." He grabbed at my sides.

"Nooo I'll feel bad." I whined and he grabbed my throat causing a yelp to escape my throat.

"Kitten." He said and I looked him dead in the eyes like he wanted.

He pressed his palm between my legs.

"I want you to be my gorgeous pillow princess." He said and I furrowed my brows.

"Are you sure? I don't want to just not do anything." I looked at him.

"Oh my beautiful slut I don't want you too, I want you to lay down, let me leave marks all over your pretty body, let me eat you out, let me fuck you so deep you feel all of me and let me cum deep inside of you after you've came a while. I want nothing more than to make my babygirl feel so pretty and loved." He whispered and my heart fluttered as my stomach flipped.

"Can I do that for the both of us? I need a moment to be your daddy and take care of my babygirl." He asked and pressed his palm in small circles on my core.

"Okay daddy." I nodded.

"Good girl. Do as your told and go lay down on my bed ready, I'll be there." He kissed me and I walked up to his room, undressing and lying myself down, clenching my shaven thighs together, aroused.

He walked in, a glass of water and a 7-11 bag in his hands. He set them on his dresser.

"Now, I got some things for us after." He looked at me, raking his eyes along my body.

"What're they?" I asked.

"If I tell you will you just stay there and take what I give you not feeling bad?" He asked.

"Yes daddy." I nodded, the bag piquing my interest.

"Cosmic brownies, slim-Jim's, banana bread, andddd hersheys chocolate bar for you." He said and I smiled, getting on my knees in excitement.

"As mush as you look so damn good sitting like that I want you down." He pointed and I lied myself back down.

"That's my girl." He walked over to me.

"Take your shirt off." I said and he smiled, doing it.

"Thanks." I looked along his muscular chest, covered in ink that travels down his broad arms.

He knelt between my bare legs and kissed me deeply, tasting my mouth like he's never had something so good.

He moved down my neck and chest, biting, licking, and sucking along my skin making purple and reddish ovals.

He pulled my nipple into his mouth and I groaned lightly as he bit on it and rolled the other between his fingers.

He kissed down each of my arms, holding my palms to the sides of his face.

"I love your skin. So soft and freckled." He mumbled as he dropped them and I felt the urge to touch him.

I took a risk and cupped his groin, not even receiving a sound of pleasure as my hands were immediately held over my head.

"Do you want brownies?" He asked.

"I do. A lot. I want you more." I pouted.

"Cute. Don't fucking touch what I tell you not to touch. Don't touch any of my lower body you hear me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry daddy." I rolled my body and he smiled.

He kissed me before moving, kissing down my stomach and lying between my thighs. He kissed both of my inner thigh and I looked at him.

"Daddy?" I looked down.

"Love?"

"Can I touch your hair?" I asked.

"Yes." He licked my clit, a string of his saliva appearing as I rolled my back and laid on the bed, savoring his mouth on me.

He moved his tongue through all the right places, making me feel so good. I tried pushing him away but he just chuckled against me and sucked my clit harder.

"Daddy! I can't-"

"Cum." He said and I did, my first of what I guessed many orgasms approached.

"Good job." He kissed that region one more time before coming up and kissing me, my taste all over his mouth.

He sat himself between my legs, taking each one and coating them in kisses.

"I love how your skin is the most perfect caramel color." He kissed my calf.

"I love how your thighs are the perfect size, not big but not small. Perfect for me." He kissed my outer thigh.

"I love how your pretty lips part in pleasure and how your eyes give me the most hazy look after I've just made you come undone." He kissed my stomach.

"I love your dark, soft nipples that you allow me the pleasure to touch and feel." He kissed them both, swirling his tongue as he did so.

"God I'm grateful every damn day you let this be mine." He kissed my forehead before kissing me.

He stood and removed his sweats, along with his underwear.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you so much babylove." He reached his fingers into my mouth and wet his dick with my saliva.

He lined himself up and put my legs over his shoulders as he moved inside me slowly. Not too torturous yet not to quick.

He meant it when he said I'd feel every inch.

"I love being inside you and I love watching your body convulse as mine had done something right to please yours." He grunted and I moaned at his words, all of them making me wetter and happier.

"I live to please you Everleigh and god I'm so lucky." He pulled out and pushed in, slapping out skin together. He didn't go fast, just slow, hard, paced thrusts.

Each one making me a mess.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"Being mine." I moaned and he went harder.

"Always." He sat up and watched me as he held my knees to my chest and pushed in and out of me.

"More." I whispered and he opened my legs more, making him go deeper and I groaned.

"Cum on my dick sweetheart." He cooed, drawing light circles on my thighs.

I came, my body jittering from the tension I had the past week.

He kept going, quickly building another climax within me.

"I've got you, I'm so proud. Come on Ev, come for me baby." He encouraged and I felt warm tears spill from my eyes as I knew just how lucky and satisfied that I belonged to him forever.

He grunted as he came inside of me.

He sighed, out of breath and I was too.

"Baby, you're so amazing." He laughed out as I shook my head with a smile.

"I need help." I held out my arms sloppily.

"Are you alright?" He held me to his chest as we both stood.

"I'm fantastic." I nodded.

"How about I shower, wash my hair, pee and all that while you pick a movie?" I scrunched my face.

"Only if you'll teach me how to do your hair." He said and I kissed him.

"Deal."