28. Surprise!

Roman James

I smiled, holding my younger brother in my arms as he giggled.

"I'm sad you don't live with me." He frowned.

"I know. I'm sad too buddy. But it's okay, I'll come visit and send things all the time." I smiled, trying to not to tear up.

"Where's my girlfriend?" He asked looking around.

"She's talking to aunt Marie. Wanna go see her?" I asked.

"She has a surprise for you." Vic smiled.

"Really?" I asked confused.

"I know what it is too." He giggled.

"Okay well don't spoil it. Let's go see." I carried him to the kitchen where Marie and Ev had huge grins.

"I think I'm in love with your mate Ro." Marie said and I was confused.

"Why?" I asked.

"Come here." Ev waved me over and I put Vic down.

She handed me a card and I opened it seeing a plane ticket.

"What's this?" I looked at her.

"I asked around, this is a two way flight to your mom. You will be with your mom and dad for two weeks." She said and her face held nerves and joy.

"Your kidding?" I asked and she shook her head.

"When do I go?" I asked, not being able to see the date because my vision was blurry.

"Tomorrow morning. I'll help you pack and everything but I hoped this would give you a good chance to see them and know what's happening." She smiled.

"Oh my god." I walked and wrapped my arms around her, eloping her into my body, savoring the way I felt for her.

"When you cried last night I was so sad for you but I knew it would be fine. He answered this morning and now you can see them tomorrow." She said and tears spilled from my face.

"But..." she pulled away and looked at Vic bending down.

She handed him one from her pocket.

"You both can go see mom and dad." She smiled at him and he gasped.

"I can?" He asked.

"Everleigh got you both tickets so take care of him Ro." Marie smiled and I hugged her.

"Who helped?" I asked.

"That's not relevant hon. She just got enough for you both to go. Don't worry about the money or how's. Just see your parents. I already packed for him so all you have to worry about is you." She smiled.

"Ev isn't coming. I'll be gone for 2 weeks." I mumbled and she grinned.

"I promise coming back to her will be worth it. She needs you to go and you have to. Enjoy your time. Your mom has wonderful news too." She pinched my cheek like she did when I was a kid and I flinched.

I turned and Vic was dancing around, holding the ticket.

"You excited?" I asked him and he ran to me.

"I am! We gonna be on a airplane Romie!" He smiled.

"We are! Your first time." I loved his excitement.

"I know! I'll be in the clouds Evie!" He made plane sounds with his mouth as he walked to her.

"You'll be in the clouds honey." She smiled.

"Unfortunately we have to go. You have baseball before you have to get a good nights sleep. I'll be with you in the morning okay?" I hugged him and he giggled.

We all said our goodbyes and walked outside.

"How did you pull this off?" I asked Ev.

"Doesn't matter." She shrugged with a soft smile.

"You're so perfect. I'm so thankful for you." I hugged her.

"I love you a whole lot." She muttered in my chest.

"I love you so fucking much. Thank you." I kissed her hair.

"Let's go get take out and watch a movie? You gotta sleep good." She pecked my lips.

"You better know I'm gonna fuck you so damn good when I come back." I kissed her lips then forehead.

"I'll look forward to it." She smiled.