25. 2 Strange Comforts

Roman James

I wake up. First time in a week I smelt no iron and she smelt normal again. She got off yesterday but I didn't want anything to happen until the smell was fully gone.

I moved her so she was on her back and I watched as she slept, her lips parted gorgeously.

I put my pointer finger on her lower lips and photos of her sleepily sucking my fingers raked through my mind.

I slightly rubbed her soft lip before landing a soft peck.

It was maybe 3 am, her pure smell of just her awoke me.

"Daddy." She mumbled and I pressed my finger onto her lip firmer.

"I'm here my girl." I whispered and she sleepily put her hands on my forearm.

I moved my hand to the side of her face and she hugged it there, the tingles returning more intensely.

"Why you up?" She said barely awake.

"You're sleepy go to bed." I whispered and a small smile pressed onto her pretty face.

"Let me see." She mumbled and grabbed my face, opening her eyes doing the thing I did to make her fuck the anger out of me the day I beat the kid.

"Okay." She whispered, lying back down, grabbing my hand, curling her back to my chest as she lazily began sucking on my finger.

My face and neck heated in a rough blush.

"Sweetheart if you think it's weird it's-"

"Daddy, I'm comfy, I like it, go to sleep." She mumbled and butterflies swarmed in my body and I took a breath not knowing what to do.

"Stop tensing. Do you not like it? You're dick on my back is saying otherwise." She teased annoyed yet tired and amused.

"Unexpected is all." I answered.

She pressed her ass into my groin causing a moan to escape my lips and my free hand gripping her hip, pulling her into my groin more.

"Baby, go to sleep don't fuck with me." I pushed another finger into her mouth and pushed deeper.

"Goodnight daddy." She mumbled around my fingers and I was now very aroused but when she rolled over and looked up at me with her green eyes, her pretty lips around my fingers I wanted to melt.

"You're so pretty like this." I whispered and she tilted her head slightly.

I pushed her curls from her face and watched her eyes close slowly, her sucking patters soften, and her breathing become even as she fell asleep.

I guess we both had our sleeping quirks.

-

I pulled her against my chest tighter, holding her against me securely.

"You're squishing me." She grunted and I stood, taking her to my bathroom.

"Brush your teeth, I need to fucking kiss you." I wrapped my arms around her waist and she took the spare toothbrush I had for her and she brushed her teeth.

I did mine too and when we both were done I immediately crushed my lips onto hers and she groaned at how much I needed her.

I just wanted to kiss her over and over and hold her. I wasn't even worried about sexual needs I just wanted to hold her.

I pulled away and brought her back to my bed where I held her to me, similar to a smaller child.

I kissed her forehead and nose before kissing her lips.

"You okay?" She asked, holding my arm against her face like she did last night.

"I am, I just love you. A lot." I whispered.

"I love you too." She smiled.

I glared.

"I love you a lot too daddy." She whispered and I smiled.

"Why'd you wake me up though? Just for that?" She asked.

"Yup. It was totally worth it." I winked.

"Cheese ball." She rolled her eyes.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry." She whispered.

"Mmhm. Don't be tired, don't leave me." I pouted.

"It's early. My sleep schedule has been so fucked since we've been together." She smiled.

"Language." I scowled.

"Shhh." She smiled as she grabbed my first two fingers and pulled them into her mouth, keeping eye contact.

I didn't know if a boner was right or wrong at this point but I couldn't even control it anymore.

She smiled around my hand I pushed my fingers deeper as she got drowsy, waking her up more.

She pouted.

"Go to bed, sorry sweetheart." I mumbled and she leaned against my chest as I made sure to keep my fingers in her pretty little mouth.