22. Laid

Everleigh Dolan

"Do you actually have to go?" I pouted, sitting on my knees on his bed.

"Yea besides it'll get me extra credit in my second period which I always skip." He adjusted his silver necklace before pulling a black muscle shirt over his head.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me?" He looked back and asked.

"Nah." I shook my head.

"Fuckkk I don't wanna go." He complained and I smiled as I got off the bed, walking to him.

I tugged at him chain, pulling him down.

"Don't stay too long then." I smirked, his face mere inches from mine.

"I love you." He whispered, mint hitting my face.

"I know." I teased.

"Baby."

"Daddy."

"Say it." He chuckled.

"I love you too." I whispered.

"Love who?"

"You?"

"My name?"

"I love you daddy." I laughed as he pulled me to his body aggressively.

"That's right." His face nuzzled into my neck.

I felt his teeth scrape against my skin as he bit me lightly.

"Nice try." I pushed him away.

"Damn it." He murmured and I laughed.

-

I watched the sunset and it was so relaxing from the roof top.

I hoped his mom was doing alright. He seemed to just suppress the issue and let it be fine but I have a feeling he is genuinely worried.

Something's not right.

I blinked, thinking through things that could correlate to that thought.

My phone beeped and I picked it up.

Unknown- Hey babes it's Nola, this girl is hitting on Roman, he isn't interested obviously but get here before she tries something that really hurts you both.

Is the whole burning pain thing true?

Like burning in the firey pits of hell. Now go bastard.

I rolled my eyes but stood, putting on a short skirt with a white tube too quickly before checking my bun and leaving.

I got to Dallas's house and I didn't feel easy as I walked inside.

I hated the bodies and the smells and the loudness.

I looked and felt an arm grab mine.

"Over here." Mandy directed me.

I saw the girl, almost reached to pat his shoulder but I  intervened, pushing her hand away and sitting on his lap, his hands immediately connected to my hips, nose against my shoulder.

"This actually belongs to me. Sorry." I winced in false sympathy that I never anticipated I had.

"Like... officially?" She did a strange motion with her hands.

"Best pussy I've had." He mumbled from behind me and she frowned.

"So no chance?" She asked.

"Did you not hear her?" Roman asked, his hand going to my thigh.

"Sorry." She kissed her teeth before walking away.

"I was hoping if I just let her talk you'd come." He mumbled and I frowned.

"So selfish." I teased.

"So very selfish." He stood, placing me on the ground before looking at my outfit.

"My god." He mumbled looking at me and his hands moved to my ass, moving my skirt up lightly so his hands squeezed my bare skin.

"No people will see!" I swatted at him.

"Oh my love what are they gonna do? You're all mine." He put his face in my neck as he kneaded my ass in his hands.

I looked over his shoulders and no one even paid attention.

He sucked a piece of skin against my jugular.

I whimpered, biting my lip.

"All those gorgeous moans and sweet whimpers are mine." He said and I clenched my thighs together.

"Come on." He stood and looked at the mark before pulling my skirt down slightly as he dragged me to the same couch I met Nola my first party.

"All solved?" Nola asked.

"Yes." Roman smiled slightly.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Mandy hugged me.

"Thank you. Oh my god. You two did it too!" I smelt it on her and I didn't know I knew the smell but it was subconscious.

"We did." Nola winked at Mandy who slightly blushed.

"Adorable." I mumbled.

"Barf." Roman teased earning a small hit from Nola.

"I see the way he's eyeing you in that little ass skirt. Go get laid babe." Mandy smiled and I looked up at Roman who was standing behind me, just staring down at me.

"What's with the tattle tailing?" Roman frowned.

"Like you aren't gonna have that anyways, go take your nasty ass pheromones to your house and fix the smell. Men are gross." Nola rolled her eyes.

"So brutal." I shook my head.

"You do look amazing though. Go get laid." Mandy winked.