31. Prep

4 month time boost bc I'm a douche.

Everleigh James

"Ugh the dress!" Karly shouted and I laughed.

"Traditional fits you so well!" Momma gushed.

"I look like a basic bitch." I mumbled.

"I have one that's simple yet flattering and great for weather. Although the basic bitch thing still stands." The dresser grinned.

"Okay let's see."

-

"I actually like looking like a basic bitch in this one." I smiled.

A/N I'm sorry man all the bitches in the plain dresses are white😭 I tried.

It highlighted my caramel complexion yet it didn't feel overdone.

"It's so you. I think that's it besides Roman would die." Karly smiled and I nodded.

"It's good. I love it." I nodded and smoothed the fabric.

-

We spent all day getting a good photographer, minister, dresses, hair pieces while Luke (Roman's dad), Vic, and Roman went to go get fit for tux's and get a good hairstylist.

We already had chosen the venue and decor. Well the mom's did.

We were almost due for the wedding. We would've done it sooner but Karly wanted her hair to grow back a little bit. It was at a cute, short, curled style that was rarely pulled off but she pulled it off easily.

The school year was over and we were gonna finish our senior years married, focused, and figured out.

Karly told us about how her and Luke couldn't do the one night apart before the wedding and that's how poor Roman was conceived and he knows about it and gags everytime he hears it.

We went out to eat and I got my hair trimmed by a curly hair barber.

No offense I don't trust plain salon ladies doing it. I like the ones that specialize in curls and products for them.

"Is this too quick?" I asked and they chuckled.

"Baby, you'll be with him forever, it's never too soon to be your mates wife." Momma smiled.

"Okay. Okay." I nodded and hummed.

Roman James

"You're taking my girlfriend!" Vic giggled but faked a frown.

"I'm sorry buddy. It's okay she can be your girlfriend still until you find yours." I smiled.

"Besides. She'd only be your girlfriend now." Dad smiled.

Because she's your wife.

Wife.

I smiled as we ate Pho and I shoved some noodles in my mouth trying to be rid of the smile on my face.

"Tomorrow's the big day." Dad smiled.

"I know." I mumbled.

"Excited?" He asked.

"Very." I nodded.

A/N
My signature style. My endings are so damn fast bc I'm so impatient with it. I apologize for how quick this shit will be.