25

"I came" she said, her voice dreamy and dazed, and maybe a bit surprised? She had talked about how she had been about to have sex with that stupid ex boyfriend of hers. How could she have considered it when the twat didn't go down on her and never made her cum before? Alexander couldn't understand any man who didn't want to please their partner. He was so glad Melody hadn't given in to her selfish ex boyfriend, and that her first time would be something spectacular with him now. He would be everything she deserved.

"Of course you did, I wasn't going to stop until you did. I might not stop until you have a couple more." he looked up at her, giving her pussy a moment to breathe, and for her to say they could continue.

"I never, I mean I thought I had." she was blushing furiously again.

"Then I think you are owed a couple more... may I continue or do you want to stop?" He knew it was cheating, but to punctuate his request to continue, he licked a firm line all the way from her anus to her clit, making sure to swirl his tongue roughly over the bud like how she seemed to enjoy most.

Her eyes went wide when she felt his tongue swipe over the tight ring of muscles at her back passage before fluttering close in pleasure as he paid perfect attention to her clit. She surprised him when her small hand twisted itself into his hair, nails briefly scratching along his scalp sending delicious tingles down his spine. "Don't stop." He felt his balls clench when she pushed his head back down into her pussy, hips rolling to line her body up with his mouth exactly how she wanted.

He dove back into her, devouring her clit with his mouth, using his lips, tongue and teeth to stimulate and tease her flesh until she was crying out his name, he used one finger to trace the seam between her labia before delving lower, finding her tight, dripping entrance. She was so wet, so ready. But even if she asked tonight, he would wait. He wanted to, but tonight is just about exploring each other's bodies.

Alexander never stopped his mouth as he slowly pushed his finger inside her. She gasped, she was so tight around even just his finger, and he was barely a knuckle deep when he felt her clench tightly around his digit like a vise. "Fuck Melody you are so tight" he breathed out practically into her pussy. He was going to need to spend much more time making her cum to relax her body, and maybe much more time fingering her before they had sex. If she was this tight around just one finger, there was so way she was ready for his cock.

He continued to lick her pussy and clit, nipping occasionally with teeth while her worked one long thick finger deeper and deeper into her sex. When he had finally gotten deep enough he curled his finger upward, finding her gspot and stroked it in time with his tongue on her clit. Almost immediately she bucked her hips into his face, and he felt the muscles of her vagina begin to spasm around his finger, he slide a second finger into her as she came, and loved hearing her scream his name as her body bucked and writhed in pleasure on the bed in front of him.

Once again, but more gently he licked her cum from her pussy, when he was finished he went to the washroom for a warm damp cloth to finish cleaning her up. She remained sprawled out on the bed, breasts rising and falling as she took deep breaths, her face reminded him of an overfed housecat she looked so content. Two orgasms and she was spent. "Clothes or no clothes for bed?" He asked, keeping all control in her power.

The look she gave him was enough to make him want to keep ravishing her over and over as she said "No clothes," winking as she gestured for him to join her in bed. In less than a heartbeat he was on the bed, helping arrange the covers over both of them before curling his body around hers until they were a tangle of limbs entwined. "That was amazing" she whispered into his chest.

"You're amazing, Melody. And mine." he squeezed her tighter to emphasise his point. He held her tightly, listening as her heartbeat slowed, her breaths became more even and she was asleep in his arms. Everything in the world felt perfect, he was so happy he would spent every night for the rest of his life just like this.