31

"Last night was the most perfect night of my life" he took her hands in his, desperate to show her he was to blame, she was flawless. "I'm sorry I ruined this morning, let me make it up to you?" She was still naked, wrapped up in the sheets, sitting on the bed. Her eyes red and glassy, she had been crying. "You were flawless" He placed his hands on her knees, gently coaxing them apart as he kneeled between them. "I am an asshole" his hands slid up her soft thighs, moving the sheet she was tangled in out of his way as he went. "I will never let you wake up alone again Melody" With that promise, he dove face first back into the apex of her thighs, tongue delving between all her folds, licking her fore and aft. Teasing her open.

She let herself fall backwards on the bed, willingly splaying her legs open as he suckled her clit between his lips dragging a moan from her throat. "I'm so sorry baby" he whispered into her sex, he was going to make sure she felt everything he felt for her. She had bruises along her hips and thighs, he had been too rough with her. He felt awful, he had hurt her physically and emotionally when she had been nothing but absolutely perfect. Flint was howling with despair inside his head. He had to make it up to her.

Melody's head was spinning, she had been so sad when she woke up alone, thinking Alexander had been disappointed with last night. But part of her knew that wasn't true, it was like she could feel him in her mind, there was a bubble of feelings that weren't her own and they were overjoyed when she woke up. As she panicked and despaired at being left alone in sticky sheets with the apex of her legs feeling very tender the bubble of emotions turned and matched her own panic, and seemed to quickly grow stronger.

Now though, the bubble was pouring love into her, and desire. Alexander was kissing the bruises on her sides from where he had held her, mouthing apologies into her skin for hurting her. She hadn't noticed at the time, everything last night had felt so good, and she wasn't that sore today. Well not sore enough that she was going to stop what was happening right now anyways. The lust she was feeling wasn't just her own, and it was creating a powerful feedback loop, amplifying everything she felt, setting her on fire with desire for the man face first between her legs. "I can feel you" she said breathlessly, when she realized for certain that she could tell the difference between her own feelings and his inside her mind. It was overwhelming to feel his love and lust on top of her own.

He stopped licking and teasing her open to laugh, "I should hope so, I think I am doing some of my best work. You are so wet." he dragged a finger from her entrance up to her clit making her writhe as he touched her exactly how she wanted to be touched.

"No, Your feelings- oh fuck" Alexander had slid two fingers inside her, curling them up as he dragged his tongue up and down, stiffling her ability to keep speaking as she crested through an orgasm on his tongue.

"Mmmm that's the bond." He leaned back slightly, but kept gently sliding his fingers in and out of her at a slow pace. Knowing she was still tender from last night, helping to drag out her orgasm as long as possible. "Can you feel how much I want you? How much I love you?" He kept his fingers moving in and out of her channel, keeping himself in control, making sure he wasn't too rough.

"Yes oh. Fuck. Yes Alexander I can feel it." Her head was thrashing back and forth on the pillow, her cheeks flushed, and he could feel her love radiating back to him. It all felt so much better than his wildest dreams, being bonded and with your mate was everything. "Fuck me Alexander" she screamed as another orgasm tore through her body, making her hips buck onto his hand.

He raised himself up off his knees and gently slid himself home inside her, their moans harmonizing together. Their bodies fit perfectly together, everything in the world melted away, there was only the two of them together. Alexander kept himself controlled, moving slow as his cock plunged in and out of her slick, wet heat. Lewd squelching sounds pairing with the slap of flesh against flesh became a symphony in between their moans of pleasure.

He looked into her eyes," I love you Melody."

"I love you too." They came together, both snuggling back into the sheets to rest. This time Alexander was glued to her, never leaving her alone.