Chapter 2 ~ Time Travel ✔️

I set the time 12 March 949 AD, 11:00 a

I set the time 12 March 949 AD, 11:00 a.m.

I'm just curious to know if it's true. And 99% sure he's just kidding me.

I clicked the crown of the watch as he said.

All of sudden, everything around me turned black. It was like a black hole I'm standing in.

Am I dreaming?

The black hole started revolving around causing my head to ache. I never thought something like this can really happen.

I never thought someone could invent a time machine and blabber to someone random. Especially me.

It's like a dream or hallucination around. I was holding the time machine watch tightly yet carefully being aware not to break it.

My head was revolving and my brain was confused. I felt dreadfully dizzy. Fatigue was killing me.

I felt like floating. It was like a fraction of second taking one hour to pass by. I couldn't resist anymore. My eyelids became heavy. I couldn't and blacked out.

I woke up and opened my eyes slightly. I felt something heavy wrapped on my body. I opened my eyes fully. It was blurry.

I saw many figures standing around me. I didn't feel like I was in my place anymore. It was like I was somewhere else in a stranger's place.

My eyes became clear and saw a luxury lamp on the ceiling. It's not definitely hospital. Am I in that drunk man's house?

I looked around and everyone was wearing strange clothes. Is there any serial shooting going on?

I got up from the bed looking at everyone. Everyone was wearing clothes that would be wore before 15th century of India.

Or did I really time travel?

Ohh shit!

A man in forties approached me and cupped my face.

"Thank God you are okay! You know how father was worried about you?", Saying this he heaved a sigh of relief.

Father?

A young woman in my age was sitting down on the floor where I was sitting on the bed.

"I was scared when you fell from the mountain. Thank God, your highness saved you!", The young woman said.

"Who are y'all?", I asked confused with wide eyes probably scared.

I saw my hand where there was a watch.

So, I really time travelled. I fear I will be crazy if I stay here one more minute.

I looked at the watch and tried to set back my own timeline. But, noticed the crown of the watch was missing.