Chapter 6 ~ The Wound

I was scared and can't get my wound stitched without pain killers

I was scared and can't get my wound stitched without pain killers. Imagine how it'd feel when you get operated without pain killers or Anaesthesia..

"Wait! Don't cry.. your eyes will irritate more than before.", Arjun said. But, I can't..

"Just 10 minutes! It will just take 10 minutes.. all you have to do is hold me tightly. Ok?", He asked.

I nodded without any choice. I was whimpering. He wiped my tears and caressed my hair which calmed me down a little.

Meanwhile, Adhira came into the room panicked and concerned. Arjun looked at Adhira.

"There will be a black wooden box in the shelf. Can you get that for me?", Arjun asked to Adhira in which she nodded.

She came back with a black wooden box which induced my anxiety and fear. He was still caressing my hair.

Tamizh left to inform father and mother about it. The one who's gonna get scold is Tamizh and Arjun. They're responsible for this.

Mainly Arjun. He's a bipolar mess! He hurt me and heal me.

He took out a needle and a steel very thin thread which he's gonna stitch below my eyes.

It's gonna be a painful one..

"I don't want to get my stitches.. let it stay like this!", I said trying to escape from his hold. But he was steering enough to pull me back to bed.

I was pouting. He caressed my tears away. He bought the needle near my eyes.

"Stay still and calm. I hope you don't want this needle inside your eye..", he said which I didn't bother to reply.

"Why don't we call a doctor?", I asked.

"Because I don't trust anyone when it comes to you.", He said which made me stiffen.

He backed off the needle from me and looked at everyone who was standing looking at me and Arjun.

When did they come?

"Can everyone stay out for a while? It would be easy for me to do it..", Arjun said and everyone nodded.

Everyone got out of the room including Adhira closing the door behind.

He bought the needle closer to me again and inserted the needle inside my skin. I literally screamed holding his dress collor tightly.

"Stay still, Princess.", he said and I was trying hard to do.

I was looking at him and his handsome figure. Those killer eyes, sharp pointed nose, lips that every woman would die to kiss, his soft skin that melted into me.

He inserted the needle again which made me wince.

"What's your favourite food?", He asked.

"Noodles.."