Chapter 12 ~ Wedding Night

I was a lot exhausted by this day

I was a lot exhausted by this day. Probably the worst day I've ever experienced in my whole lifetime. His slap and kiss was pictured in my mind.

It was night already and our first night!! I'm a lot tensed that he would do something wrong against my will. I was probably more scared by his kiss today evening.

I was given a skimpy piece of cloth which I hated. I have to show up infront of him with this skimpy piece. I never wanted to do this. All I'm afraid of is.. what if he just force me to sleep with him.

I don't know how to escape from him. I just don't want to see him. I don't want him to see me in this skimpy shit.

Also, everyone from my kingdom except me left. There was no one to save me now. Even, sick father left me in his palace saying he'd disturb us.

What a great reason to escape?

Meanwhile, I felt footsteps such indicated that he's coming towards my room. I was nervous. I was scared. Totally, I was in a mess.

He entered the room and closed the door behind which made my heart jump in fear. I'm not gonna do this now!

"W-What are you going to do?", I asked in my timid voice which I doubted if he heard me.

"I'm going to do why you married me for.", He said as he paced towards me and stumbled backward where I plopped on the bed.

I married him to.. protect myself.

Wait! What he said doesn't make sense. He thought I married him for... My pleasure? Shit! No.

"I didn't marry you to-"

"But, that's what married people are supposed to do on their first night.", He stated and the fear creeped into my heart more and more. I don't want to say goodbye to my virginity yet.

He leaned towards me with his one knee on the bed and the other on bed. His face was coming closer and closer to me where I was leaning backward at the same speed he was leaning towards me.

"You look... hot", he whispered near me and kissed my neck slowly which gave me goosebumps. I never felt like this.

"Won't you ask my consent?", I asked trying hard not to let a crack on my voice.

"Why I have to? Did you ask my consent to marry you?", He asked and I shook my head slowly in guilty. I now know how it would feel if something goes off consent.

"Then, why are you asking me?", He yelled as I flinched closing my eyes tightly as I can.

Is he bipolar?

"You're bipolar.", I stated. I'm scared how'd he react to this. Would he slap me like he did on mandap?

"Mmhmm? I assume you didn't get the news yet. Aarthi tried to kill herself and almost died an hour ago. She cut her nerves and the doctor said she must not get stressed anything for atleast 2 months. How could she not be stressed when she lost her 9 years of love. Don't you feel guilty about that?"